I Thought

Author p.o.v

(Y/n) was hanging out the window of the crashed car, she went drinking with 2 friends. The driver was drunk...
They crashed. The other car, that (y/n) and her friends ran into, was someone texting and driving.

××hours before××

Pietros p.o.v

I walk into the auditorium and yawned we had a cop coming to speak with us today about drinking and driving and texting and driving. Ugh this is so boring! Blah blah bl-
Their was banging on a locked door someone got up and opened it i just sat there bored. Then when she ran in the words hit me like a brick

"HELP! SOMEONE THERE HAS BEEN AN ACCIDENT!!! Its some students!!"

(Y/n)...she hasnt been to school all day! I run outside and I see her hanging outside a car window with police and firemen, one was checking her puls....he laid her hand down... He helped the drivers out they were alive...(y/n) looked pretty banged up...i tried to get to her but was held back...a tear ran down my face as they gently took her body out of the vehicle and laid her on the body board. They tied something on her wrist and laid a sheet on her...i cried fully now...the teachers herded us back into the school...and they continued the lecture i just stared blankly until i herd music and i looked up and walking down the isle was the dead kids...i was afraid it was wanda doing this so i looked at her and glared and she put her hands up saying she wasnt doing anything. I seen (y/n)...i sighed...she walked on stage...she said something but i couldnt focus on the word just her movements...to prove shes alive...

××later××

Your p.o.v

I was talking to my friend marissa until i got tackled in a hug.
"I'm so glad your okay! I thought you were dead!!" I herd pietros voice cry.
"Im glad you love me!"
"Not the point! Dont do that to me! If you really die without knowing that i really like you it would ki-n-no i-i-i mean-" you kiss him.
" i like you too" you walk away with Marissa leaving him with a 'did that really happen' face...

Word count:389