Jealousy

Well, today's warnings include: jealousy, fluff, small "cheating"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 

I sit down on the couch, grabbing my phone, checking my email. I start to delete the junk mail. I do this for a good hour. That is until some people interrupt me, it was Pietro and Flora, his girlfriend. I go to my room and start to get dressed to go out.

I Slide my laptop and headphones into my bag. I start to walk to the elevator, until I see Steve, my best friend, I smile and hug him. He hugged me back.
"Hey Steve, how was your mission?" I ask adjusting my bag a bit.

"It went well, we got everyone out in time, and we got all the files"

"The great Capitan America never fails to succeed, anyways I was about to go to a coffee shop near by, would you like to join me?" ,I ask putting my hair around my ear," I could help you with some of Tony's Tech?"

"Yeah, I have the computer and stuff mostly down, so why not move on to that" he said extending his handout for me, I take his hand and do a curtsy, "Why, Thank you Capitan Rodgers" I giggle and let him lead me to the elevator.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

We had been sitting at the table for hours, talking about what ever popped into our heads. He told me all about the 1940s, I was in love with the decades, which gives the reason why I'm best friends with steve and bucky.

I took a sip of my coffee, looking at the time on my watch. 8:37pm, we had been there since 3:40pm.
"Whoa, we've been here for a while, want to go back to the tower?" I ask
"Yeah, I'm going to help buck a bit with some of these new things, would you like to join?" He gives a charming smile that would make a girl drop dead from excitement,"Of course! What could be better than The great Steve Rogers and The Mighty James barnes?" I giggle as he takes my hand and leads me to the car. Opening the door and letting me in before closing the door and getting in himself.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Time skip To Bucky
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I see Bucky looking at a flip phone. I giggle silently. I walked up to him and said,"A Flip Phone, it was used mostly in the 1990s!" He looked at meand smiled. "Thanks, now how does it work??"
Steve walks up and starts to point out the numbers, and letters on the keypad. I smile, i start talking about the camera and how we would move up to a newer phone when he got a hang of this phone.
"Thats it? I think i can do this."
"Oh dont forget it's kinda-" I started, but bucky had the phone crushed in his metal hand. "Fragile"
Buck stares at the broken remains of the phone in disapointment and sarrow.
"Its okay Buck, we can get you a new-"
"No it's not that, I'm still seen as a monster to everyone."

"Its not you that's the monster, its
....them, they did this to you. You didnt ask for it, and no one sees you as a monster! If you were a monster me and steve here woulda taken you down!" I said nudging Steve. He put his arm around me, letting a chuckle escape his perfect lips. Bucky joined in. And soon we had a laughing fit.

After we got done laughing, buck went to get another phone with Nat.

Me and steve decided to watch a movie. We were watching,"The Outsiders" Steve loved the movie, so did I!
"Hey, (y/n)?" Steve said as the end credits started to roll.
"Yeah?"
"I was wondering if you would like to accompany me in going to dinner?" He said with a huge blush apearing on his face.

"I-"

"Shut up! That's all you talk about!! She is always on your mind, always can we invite her? Can i say hi to her? Can i hug her? Well you can hug her all you want! BECAUSE WE'RE THROUGH!!!" Flora yelled storming out of pietros room.

"Flora baby! Please! I wont ever talk about her again i pr-"

"TALK!? BUT YOU'LL THINK ABOUT HER AND HUG HER AND LOOK AT HER?!" She said grabbing her keys and opening the elevator. "Good-bye, Pietro!" She said as the elevator doors closed.

"Excuse me Steve, I'll be back" I excused myself and walked over to the weeping Pietro. "Hey? You ok?"

"No i messed up, again!"

"Want to talk about it??" I ask and he shakes his head no.

"Well my doors always open if you do" I said walking away. I walk back to Steve. "I'm sorry Steve, and i would love to go to dinner with you." Steve gave me his gorgeous smile and his face went red again. I giggle and snuggle back up on the couch.

××later on××

At 11pm you hear a knock on my door. I'm in my royal blue tshirt and some black booty short(your t is rlly big so it cobers your junk). And I get up and answer the door.
"oh, hey pietro!"

"Hey, (y/n) can i talk now?"

"Ofcourse sweety!" I said as i let him in and let him set down on my bed.

"......I messed uo really bad this time....I would always talk about one of my friends alot, and she thought i liked my friend, no not liked loved her. But thats not the case, my friend is just a really good one and ive been through alot with her, and she's just a good person." He vented.

"Well, maybe you should ask your friend out. Because I see the sparkle in your eyes when you talk about her."

"I would but, she is dating someone"

"Maybe you can look for dates or wait for her, because she might just break up with him!" I smile.

"Your right, thank you (y/n)!" He said and hugged me and sped out of the room. I giggle and get in my bed and go to sleep.

×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×next day 5:30pm

I look at myself in the mirror on last time. Smiling at myself.

I hear a knock on my door, i smile and walk over to the door to see steve standing there with a bouquet of my favorite flowers! My smile brightens, I take them from him as he hand then to me

I hear a knock on my door, i smile and walk over to the door to see steve standing there with a bouquet of my favorite flowers! My smile brightens, I take them from him as he hand then to me. I put the flowers in a vase. He offers his arm for me and i take it and hold on to it with both hands, I blush at the size of his bicep. He escorted me to the elevator.
"So Mr. Rodgers, what do you plan on doing in this date."
"Its going to be a surprise!" He smiled at me i blush more.
×××skip to a parking lot×××

I gasp and smile with excitement, steve bas brought me to a drive in movie theater!
"No way! Thank you so much!" I hug him. He chuckles,"I thought you would like it, this movie called,"Titanic", Is playing i remember you saying something about it."

.....to be continued.....

Hey thank for reading, and idk when prt 2 is going to be out. :/ sorry i cant promise anything. So if you want a prt 2 comment and if i get 10 comments to continue then i will.