Let her go

Okay i have some warnings for this chapter, just so no one is triggered by this chapter

WARNINGS: This chapter includes, sad contents, depression, death, and anxiety attacks.

Dear diary, date: 12-28-11

Today i met a guy, his name is pietro, he's really handsome, nice, charming, and funny. He also asked me on a date, i can't wait! I'm so excited, I've never really dated many people, I guess no one's really caught my eye...but there is something about him that makes me happy and excited to see him again...

As I close my diary and get ready for bed, and i pick my date outfit and what type of hair style i have.

Dear diary, Date: 12-29-11

It went great, so great we are having another date!! I cant wait!

Dear diary, date: 1-7-12

He asked me to be his girlfriend! I really like this guy, i can see myself living tge rest of my years with him.

Dear diary, date: 4-7-12

Its been a while but i am excited to announce that I've finally met his sister! She is so nice, pretty,smart, and she has a really good since of style!! I love her!!

Dear diary, date: unknown

Pietro and wanda have been taken away! I've been so depressed lately, i can't see my boyfriend and his loving sister...I miss them dearly, they got taken away because they have powers... Pietro is really fast and wanda has something like telekinesis or something....I dont know....maybe i can do something about this, maybe i can go to the same olace they are to see them again...

I close my diary and let my tears fall silently down my face. I then felt a presence behind you, I act like I dont know until I jump out of the chair and
go to round house kick the intruder. Only for it to be blocked. They grab my leg firmly and throw me across the room into a wall. I groan in pain, and try to get up, but i felt myself being picked up by someone. I Feel a slight tinge in my neck and reach for where i felt it and i pulled out a needle, they drugged me. I feel...so...woozy....i think as I pass out.

I wake up and my face is inclosed in metal, i feel some type of cords around me. My hands are strapped down to the chair I'm in.

I suddenly see a screen infront of me, it turns on, My eyes go wide as I watch intently

"Hello miss (l/n), I see that you are panicked but don't be, this is what you wanted, you wanted to be granted the gift of mutant ability, did you not?" The man asked.
I didnt know what to do, so i just stared at him. Tears slightly streaming down my face.

"And thats why you are here, with me, you will be experimented on to find your mutant ability. If they work and you live then you be let go, but you will have your memory earased of this place, if you survive and you are useful to us then we will earase your memory and keep you captive, and there is a chance you will die...."