shyness

You walk through the halls of the Avengers tower. Your father is tony stark, well he isn't your real father he took you in after your mother had use you for demonic spells and stuff then threw you out of a window for a sacrefice. She is now in a mental hospital. You didn't understand why you had powers and you had ask your dad if he could do some experiments on you to figure out he disagreed. So now your looking for Bucky, your bestfriend. Then you spot pietro,your crush, walking towards you, you quickly morph into the shadows. He then has a confused look on his face.
"(Y/n)?"
You stay silent
"Hmm. I must be seeing things....or maybe its Wanda" he says out loud as he walks off. You emerged from the shadows and keep looking for Bucky until you hear footsteps and morph into the shadows again.
"Okay, you can come out now (y/n)." Said Bucky.
"How do you always know where I am?" He points at the bracelet on your wrist shining bright. He had got it for you for your birthday. Silver is the only thing you can't turn into a shadow.
"Of course so you go looking into dark corners for something shiny?"
He laughs and nods. You emerge from the shadows so he didn't look crazy talking to a corner.
"Hey ive been meaning to talk to you about something, mind if we go to roof?" You asked
"Yeah, come on" he said waling toward the elevator.

××rooftop××

"I don't know if he likes me or not, he's sweet one minute and the next he's an ass" you sigh.

"That's because he doesn't know how you feel, when you hide and run away from him I bet he thinks that you don't like him and are trying to avoid him"

"But I like him and only avoid him so I don't make a fool of myself or accidentally tell him I like him!" You them hear someone and disappear again.

"I still don't see why you don't just tell him"

"If I told him would you tell Steve?" You whisper.

"Umm Bucky who are you talking to?" A sovokian accent asked him.

"Umm (y/-" your hand grabs Bucky and pulls him into the shadows before he finishes...but his arm is sticking out like a sore thumb.

"Tell him you were on the phone!" You whisper shout.

He rolls his eyes

"(Y/n) on the phone"

"Oh, I didnt know you knew how to use a phone"

"I dont"

You face palm.

"Hey what's that thing shining?" Pietro points at your bracelet. Shit.

"Hmm I don't know. Should we check it out?" He smirks

"I don't see why not"

They both walk over to you and Pietro grabs Your arm and screams.

You emerge by accident from being startled,"ahh!"

"(Y/n)?! What? How?" He said confused

"I have powers that let me merge into the shadows and I do it when your aroumd because I'm scared I'm going to accidently tell you I really really like you maybe even love you"

Bucky face palms

"R-really? I like you too..."

You turn into a shadow and teleport(through the shadows) and kiss him

Part 2? Yes? No?