i didnt get to say goodbye!

Your p.o.v

Ever since my mother commited suicide, everything has changed, my brother is addicted to drugs, my friends hate me, and my dad, well to him she wasnt my mother, just another woman he was married to.

I walk up the steps to brees house and knuck on the door. Bree and natasha answer the door and scowl at me.

"What are you doing here?" Natasha scoffs.

"I'm here for the party", I reply.

"No sluts aloud" she laughs at me.

"Since when?" I glare and walk away.

--next day--

I walk to my locker and grab my books, and then someone trips me, Natasha. I drop my books as papers go flying every which direction. I sigh and start to pick them up. I reach for l one and a hand is placed on mine i look up to see bucky. I adverted my eyes and picked up the rest of my papers and walk away.
**science**
I draw in mt science book. I keep drawing lost in thought.

"MISS (L/N)!!"
"Huh?!" I jump as the rest of the class laughs at me.
"Please, explain to me the quadagium theory"
"Um, A square plus B square equals c quare"
"Correct" she says as she write it on the board.
The bell rings.
***at home***
I get out of my brothers car, it stinks like drugs. I walk in with my brother. And i close the door. And look in the living room and i see....

" ah. (Y/n), tony. You probably dont remember but this is-"says my father

"Pietro...i remember."i smile slightly.

"Well he is going to be stayin with us for a while" says my father.

" just leave me alone and we will be ok" tony says and walks away.

"Ignore h-" i start to say but he walks away.

***dinner***
"How come HE doesnt have to be he-" tony gets interupted by my fathers phone. My father walk out talking on the phone. I hear a crash sound from up stairs.
" hes in the room"
"So?..." He just sit there pissed.
"I'll take his food to him"
I grab pietros food and i walk up stairs. I knock on the door. He opens it putting on his shirt.
" here is your food..." i say handing him the food.
" ok." he takes it and slams the door. In my face.
***few moments later***
I walk into the kitchen and bump into pietro.
"Watch out" he says
" you don't remember me?"
"It was 6 years ago (y/n)!"
" you dont remeber how i would tell you everything? "
" ...yeah...we use to go into the attic for privacy...and we sit there and talk."
" thats not all we use to do..."

***in the attic***
I tell him everything and we had a makeout session. It felt so good. To tell him...to kiss him. To let him take control over me. To have his body pinned against mine.
***tomorrow***
I got in tonys car and so did pietro and we drove off to school.
" it stinks like drug in here" he says in disgust
"Whats it to you!!"
"Just saying i dont think we shoukd ride with a druggie, we might crash!"
" you know what?! You and your smart ass self can walk" tony says as he kicks me and peitro out and drives off
*after bucky and bree(your other bff you made up)(im lazy) picked you up*
I went to all my classes. Bucky walks up to you.
"Im having a party tomorrow. Its black and white."
" oh cool can pieteo come?"
" um. No"
" then i cant either." you say and walk away.
**the next day**
"We shouldn't be doing this you know?" i say
" but, its fun!" say pietro helping me over the fence.
" ok if you say so"i jump over the fence to sneek into buckys party. As soon as i do buckys dog comes out and attacks me.
"(Y/N)!!!!"
Is the last thing i hear before i black out.

*later*
" she'll be fine bucky" i hear bree say.
" its all pietros fault she's hurt!"
"No its your dogs fault"
" but if pietro wasnt trying to sneek in here with her she would be fine!"
'' if you wouldnt have been so jealous she wouldnt have to sneek in!"
I groan in pain. As i sit up and hold my head.
"Ugh,what happened?"
" uh, pietro tried to sneek in with you and umm. When my dog came to attack pietro ran off"
" thats not true. Princessa i would never leave you behind! He wouldnt let in" say pietro leaning on the door frame. Pietro speeds by me and kisses me.

A/n: ill publish prt 2 out when i dont have to clean my room and do abunch of other things so byyyyyeeeee