❝Chapter 17❞

Y/N's POV
Lunch~

I was searching for any of my brothers that I can ask them. I saw Jimin oppa and Taehyung oppa. I was about to go to them but someone pulled my wrist and drag me to an empty classroom. I saw someone I expected to see.

TXT and Blackpink.

Jisoo: why aren't you talking to us
y/n?

Y/N: ...

Yeonjun: is it because of yesterday?

Y/N: ...

Beomgyu: y/n, at least speak something.

Y/N: ...

Taehyun: that's it y/n, you don't want to talk right?

Y/N: ...

Jennie: ok then, we brought you something. Because we weren't able to come to school yesterday. And we weren't able to pick up your call also.

They know my weakness very well, They know I can't resist my favourite chocolate

They know my weakness very well, They know I can't resist my favourite chocolate. I was about to say something but I got a call, it was from Jungkook oppa. SH*T!!

On the call~~

Jungkook: hello? Lil sis?

Y/N: yes oppa?

Jungkook: where are you, huh? Again at the rooftop?

Y/N: no, I am with TXT and BP in a classroom.

Jungkook: what are you doing there, and why are you guys not at the cafetaria.

Y/N: um...I was about to come but someone took my wrist and pulled me into this classroom and I am still with them.

Jungkook: why do they have to do this?

Y/N: because I was giving them the silent treatment for leaving me all alone yesterday and not picking up my call.

Jungkook: ok, come to the cafetaria fast, got it?

Y/N: ok, I am coming.

End of call~~

I was about to leave but again Kai caught my wrist and stopped me. Ugghhh I just want to snatch the chocolate from them, my mouth was watering seeing my fav chocolate but I managed to keep a blank face.

Yeonjun: kid, we had to go to the company, aunt needed our help. So we all went in there.

Y/N: ...what about phone?

Soobin: we were in a meeting so we had to keep our phone silent. Sorry kid.

Ok. This is a valuable reason I nod my head at them and turn to Blackpink.