NOFX hijacking

I had a nightmare last night that caused me some pretty horrific back and Jesus morning. It was about this band called NOFX.  It started off with me wanting to settle the score I think I got bruises on my neck house because the nightmare but instead of the score was this jerk it was from another country across the ocean and I had a fly go on go on an airplane just give him words or sounds really ridiculous and then I heard on the music from the airplane the NOFX  Music that was playing in the background everyone was screaming like a bastard and then the bandit self one to hijack the airplane. I was paralyzed with fear I wanted to wake up from the nightmare this was practically Creepypasta bad and I wanted to get out of bed and try to shake my head and shake it off but I was paralyzed with fear for the first time in my life I didn't really help that I have a ridiculous song in my head by the band it's self. This was a nightmare of all nightmaresBecause you're in the wrong airplanes and innocent people I do not recommend this band NOFX unless you are a suicidal and very horrible person who is actually planning on hijacking an airplane terrorist or not. They are terrorists in my opinion and they have caused me more problems in my sleep and I cannot get out of bed I may need a wheelchair and I'm not making fun of anyone with wheelchairs either and this is serious. My back hurts like a bastard.  The dream Started off with this I was at home having a fight with my mom over the person she was talking to all of over the Internet from Burkina Faso this guy was a real ragdoll and a piece of shit and I was going to confront him about what he was doing on the Internet not with my mom not just with my mom but also with terrorist activities so I went and tried to report them to the FBI that didn't work so I had to go and have words with him myself and maybe even his blood on my hands. It was a very violent dream and then I had it while on the flight to Burkina Faso I ended up horrible music by this band that I just mentioned,  NOFX.  NOFX was targeting people on this airplane both Bocchino fashion people and also normal people well little boy are all normal people and we're on an airplane but still they were doing slicing up people and slicing up flight attendants and they were doing everything horrible no you don't you shouldn't really be doing on an airplane and less you want to go to Guantánamo Bay. This is a nightmare I had it was basically the band hijacking the airplane and I had to deal with two terrorist attacks The guy from Burkrina faso and also the The band that was on the airplane.
I just hope this doesn't set the tone for the day because usually when I have this kind of a severe nightmares and voluntariness and airplanes it can really screw up my day so I'm gonna have to brace myself for the day and bright and do something about my back I might have to see a chiropractor about that and a psychiatrist too. Because this is beginning to be ridiculous.   I have to do something about my PTSD and I have to do something about it now before it cripples me and disables me for life. The nightmares of this severity caused me to have crippling pain in my back from my torture injury I had from the terrorists who tortured me that is when I wake up is I have to deal with aggravated torture injuries myriad and you don't know how fucking painful it is you probably know what the emotional pain of PTSD is like but when youTorture injuries from childhood experience or from terrorist activities you are going to suffer in the morning. I have had to go to physical therapy many times just to get my back and shoulder unkinked.   But I think now this has gone beyond the physiotherapy. This is going to require surgery and I require is I'm gonna have to see a doctor and this also requires a psychiatrist because I'm gonna have to deal with this with medication that also was going and see a psychiatrist from medication and sleep and as for NOFX.......,They bloody well stay the hell out of my ears as far as their music is concerned and they're going to stay the hell out of my head. Because their music is very disturbing. I think it was the music that triggered the nightmare.
So that is my night mare.