My fascination with bats confirmed (past lives x2)

I found out one time when I was reading the Bolivia diaries in Cuba by the revolutionary Che They died a torture and a horrible death from 40 or 30 years ago and I had to of had a past life in between that because my human past life Che Died from 40 years ago and when I was born it was around 30 or 20 years ago around the same lifespan as a bad so the question is what was in my past life between human past lives between Chez and myself as obviously I I was born in the same manner Che Died at the hands of somebody who really didn't give a fuck. And tortured him to death and I was brought into the world for two years being tortured by someone who didn't give a fuck. So and he died at I think eight at 61 years 61 1961 I think I was the time, That With my batlike abilities as a human was perplexing because I also looked up along a bad come over and they can last up to 30 to 40 years max so that means Che's spirit In between his towards your death and my torture birth was that of a bat which species I don't know but I know I was about before I was born and before I was born as a bat I was also Che Guevara. That's why I'm driving out as Wyatt was before I was born again as a human yet again my non-human life between Che Guevara and myself is the bat I do not know what species are bat that I was but it probably was A South American breed of bat and there are about 1400 different types of bats I looked this up myself just to confirm myself with this. So my last human died at 1961 and was given ample time to re-cut reincarnated as a bat and then I was reincarnated from bat to who I am now. I am not revolutionary in a violent way but I a revolutionary. I am also got bat like abilities but I do not have a echo location. Example someone was screaming upstairs just a minute ago and I was able to hear him over a very loud vacuum. Merry goes against all that and I can pick up my ears like a bat I can flare my nostrils like a bat the only thing I like about I cannot do is fly or the echo location or eat bugs. So that's the only difference between me and the bat and the only thing between me Che Guevara would be the fact that I am a little less violent person and more suited For this day and age to bring about change in the world. Where he was violent and mean I am peaceful and will be an airport security for a living. So those are my two past lives that were before I was born in 1989 first Che and than the bat .