Chapter 2

I went and sat down on his bed with a smile

I went and sat down on his bed with a smile. I waited for him to sit. He looks like he's been crying.

"Now.. Now.. Stiles I see you have been crying! Do you feel horrible after what you did?" I asked as mature as I am.

"Yes Nova I do.. I didn't know they were just studying and you were there! If I knew that I wouldn't have been pin-pointed that she was cheating on me!" He revealed

I nodded "I know it's hard, sunshine! But maybe if you were a little smarter and let her talk to you maybe you wouldn't have thought that!" I spoke with my attitude

He just frowns which naturally makes me frowns since we've been best friends for so, long. I contemplate my decisions on what to say next.

I walk over to him and kneel right in front of him "Listen sunshine, she's been deciding if she should call you or not but I make sure she doesn't! Because I want you to be the first one to call her but you never do!" I confessed to him.

His face was confused not gonna lie it was kinda cute. He didn't say anything for a couple seconds until he finally decided to speak up.

"Why would you want me to call her first?" He asked confused. I sighed. These kids are a little stupid for someone their age. I'm not saying educational stupid I meant like outside of school.

"To show her that you really care! I'm just trying to be a good twin that's all! I know when something bad is about to happen to her it's like my twin alarm! I knew something was gonna happen between y'all that night but decided to ignore it!" I spoke as I started playing with my hair.

"Oh.. I know your not the one I should be saying this too but i'm sorry for being such an asshole." He spoke truthfully to me.

I smirked "Your agreeing that your an asshole huh? That's the first" I laughed. He rolled his eyes.

"SHUT UP THIS IS WHY I DON'T AGREE ON ANYTHING WITH YOU!" He yelled at me as he slapped my head.

I made a popping noise with my lips "You sure about that? I can give you a couple of examples when you agreed with me"

"You know what please don't! I really don't want to hear it!" He winced like he was getting a bullet shot through his heart.

I smiled and hugged him he obviously hugged back. He loves my hugs everyone does there's no denying it.

"I missed you, S" I hummed