015. 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬

"Are you not gonna go to sleep, little dove?" Void asked me as he sensed me not going to sleep

"Are you not gonna go to sleep, little dove?" Void asked me as he sensed me not going to sleep. I rolled over to look at him and shook my head.

"I can't-" I sat up and leaned on my elbows for support "I'm not sleepy and my heads on fast mode and I cant stop thinking about things" I huffed out.

He looked back at me with a questioning look "What kind of things? If it's the things with your friends don't worry i'm sure you can fix things with them" He spoke. I laughed a little.

"No no not that I know i'll fix things with them sooner or later.. it's just- you know what. Never mind don't worry about it" I spoke. I turned back around in the bed and tried to go to sleep but Void seemed to not be quiet.

"Then what are you thinking about, little dove" Void questioned me with more pressure in his voice. I sighed knowing he wasn't gonna give up.

"Do you think i'm ever gonna see the Mikaelson's again?" I asked back. I heard him scoff a little. I groaned thinking he thought it was stupid.

"Sweetheart, I don't know if you'll ever see them again but i'm sure you will in your next life." Void said somewhat of advice. I think?

"Oh well okay if you say so" I laughed anxiously. He looked back at the book he was reading. I thought he was gonna continue to read it but he slid in a bookmark and put it down.

"Listen i'm not normally like this but do you-" He cleared his throat "Do you wanna stay- erm- stay up an talk about stuff" He finally got out. I quietly laughed and shook my head.

"I'd love too, V!" I hummed. He made a weird face at me and raised one of his eyebrows.

"V?" He asked. I nodded my head positive and smiled.

"That's my nickname for you! I hope you like it because well if you don't.. that's too bad!" I added. He hummed.

"Do you like ever do anything? Or are you boring?" I asked. I already know the answer.

"I'm the boring person, the only real exciting I do is killing people and plotting against the pack" He stated. He said that so normally. That's not creepy at all.

"Oh.. well I don't kill anyone or plot against anyone because i'm a good person! Unlike.. um you."  I blurted out.

"Oh? Is that so?" He asked.

"Yes it is so, Void! It so happens that I am a very much better person than you!" I snorted. He laughed a little and got up. I watched him. He was coming to my way.

"Now now little dove let's not get to cocky! I know all the things you have done." He spoke as he lifted up my chin.

"Uh what have I don't exactly?" I asked. He smirked.

"That's for me to know and for you to.. dot dot dot" Void spoke.

(damn void, katherine pierce era much?)

"You are so weird! Hell you can't even think of something I did!" I yelled at him. He shushed me by putting his fingers on my lips. I did the next best thing and bit him. He removed his hands fast.

"Don't put your finger on my lip and tell me to shush! You did this to yourself!" I stated "Actually I don't even know how that hurt" I added on.

"You have a strong bite, sweetheart." He spoke "But as I was going to say I can't think of anything because you haven't done anything.." Void added.

"That's literally what I just told you.. are you dumb?" I spat out. I'm not in the mood to talk to him anymore. If I hear him speak one more word I feel like I could squash his brain into a little peanut.

"No I am not du-" He started but I was faster.

"Yes the hell you are you looking casper ass bitch! Wait I shouldn't be saying that.. I look like casper too." I sighed. He's lucky today but i'll get him some other time.

"You are a feisty one, huh?" He asked moving my hair out of my face. I pushed his hand from my face.

"Yes I am" I stated "And this feisty one is sleepy so goodnight, V! And also thank you for this talk it made my mind clear up a lot!" I added on. He hummed.

After a few minutes I didn't hear anything from him so I figured he was ignoring me so, I just went to sleep.

"Goodnight, little dove and your welcome" He whispered after he knew Nova had fallen asleep. He knew she would be the death of him.

————————————————————————

i'm back

next chapter will be longer!

what if i made a tt account and posted edits of my fanfics on there? would y'all like that?  it would give u a inside scoop of what's going on in my books! and i make more fanfic edits than i actually write so..