Chapter 4

They just stared at the paper like it's the only thing they can see

They just stared at the paper like it's the only thing they can see. They were confused on who "the last one ever is" and who's the girl.

"Are you cinched as i am or?" Allison asked me. Is she for real? Am I confused? Of course I am! I looked at her for a second. She seems smart and dumb just like... uh... Stiles!

"Yes i'm just as confused!" I sarcastically spoke. I swear this girl is something else. I don't know how Lydia can be friends with her. No offense to her but she be a real dumb ass.

"We should go to Scott's house to see if there's any clues there" I blurted out as I was walking away. I got in my car with Allison right behind me and we were off

15 minutes later

"Okay, we're doing the same thing we did at Stiles' house, okay?" I told her since i'm not giving her a choice. She nodded and we got out of the car.

"SCOTT?!" She yelled "SCOTT?!" She yelled again. "SCOTT! YOU HERE?" I yelled as I was going up the stairs. No answer. Well, okay then this is weird really weird. I went to Scott's room cause why not?
I looked through out his room until I saw a note in his closet. I picked it up and read it. It was a note to me and Allison. I read it before i called up Allison.

Dear Allison. and Nova,

Do NOT come looking for us! I repeat do NOT come looking for us! I know, that's weird and you would think we would want you too but we don't. We are okay and safe for now! Lydia wants me to tell you that "she loves you and she will miss you very much! BTBFF". I don't know what that last part means but I know you do! And Allison, I love you so, much and I promise you'll be okay without me. You have Nova and y'all can live together and everything.
- Love, Scott

He didn't write this I know it. He knows what BTBFF means. And they would want us to go after them. They also wouldn't leave us or their parents!

"ALLISON!" I yelled. She came running up the steps.

"Did you find something?" She asked. I passed her the note and she read it and gasped.

"They would want us to find them though?" She said. I nodded. "Yeah, that's why we are finding them no matter what they say and plus Scott didn't write that letter" I told her

"How do you know?" She asked "Because he knows what BTBFF means" I spoke

"Come on, Ally, we're going to make a plan to get them back" I reasoned with her.

———————————————————————-

IM SO SORRY ITS SO SHORT! I WAS DEBATING IF I SHOULD KEEP THE SHORT VERSION AND POST IT OR THE LONG VERSION WHICH OBVIOUSLY I CHOSE SHORT.

AND IM BUSY WITH SCHOOL! YES IK IVE BEEN POSTING ON TIK TOK BUT LIKE IDK.

I JUST NEEDED SOMETHING TO POST SO, HERE IS SOMETHING! I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER!