Chapter 8

"Hello there beautiful" He spoke smiling

"Hello there beautiful" He spoke smiling. I studied him for a minute. Brown hair, brown eyes, tall, okay smile, dressed in a gray shirt l, black jacket, black pants, some black shoes.

I gave him a word face "Hi?" I said more like a question. Well, that's a shame I thought he would be a little more attractive. Don't get me wrong he's my type but not one I would date.

"Don't you want to come give me hug?" He spoke a little to cockily thinking i was going to say yes. I laughed and shook my head.

"No way you asshat" I spoke. Now I know that he definitely isn't my type. He's too cocky. What a loser.

"What?" He questioned. What? does he have like a ear problem or something?

"Did you not here me? I said no! N-O what does that spell? NO!" I told him. Everyone in the room laughed except him.

"Why not?" He spoke sounding hurt. Bro?? He serious right now? He's sad just because I said I wouldn't even give him a hug.

"Dude, first of all I don't you. Second of all I don't even like you" I laughed slightly. I started to twirl a piece of my red hair around my finger.

"Oh right! I am Kol Mikaelson!" He spoke getting cocky again. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't care" I spoke bluntly. I turned to look at Hope. I licked my lips.

"Well, when am I going home? I'm tired and I want to sleep" I asked her

"You can sle-" Kol started

"NO!" Me and Klaus yelled together. Hm, I wondered why he yelled that.

"She will not be sleeping here, brother. She has a friend back at home waiting for her. And she doesn't like you and we all know you are going to annoy her all night. Which would cause to a fight which WE-" He paused pointing to Hope, Himself and Elijah "Would have to break y'all up. And she has stuff to do anyways." He spoke to Kol.

He rolled his eyes.

"Well, Hope when are we leaving?" I asked her once more. She looked at me and smiled and got up.

"Right now! After all it is getting late" She spoke. I got up as well and walked right pass Kol without giving it a second thought.

Hope followed me out of the door. I got in her car and waited till she got in. She looked at me and laughed a little.

"I am so, glad you don't like him! He's the hoe of the family." She spoke. I laughed. I could definitely tell he was the hoe of the family. If you were as observant as me you could definitely know he is the hoe of the family in one glance.

"Yeah I could tell! I mean just by one glance you can tell. It was very hilarious to see him try to get me too stay." I spoke as she took off. After that everything went silent. Not the awkward kind of silent just a comfortable silence.

10 minutes later

"Well, bye Hope! I hope i see you sometime soon!" I spoke cheerful. She smiled at me.

"Same here! Bye bye!!" She spoke. She waited till I was inside my house to drive off. Finally, home. I am so, glad I get to be alone.

"NOVA!!" Someone yelled.

Authors note

Hi, I am very sorry I haven't posted in forever 😟 School's been busy and some stuff has popped up recently and i've been really busy. yeah i think y'all get it now. I am just all over the place but i'll try to post more!!