Chapter 10

BangBangBang

Bang
Bang
Bang

Nova shot out of bed. What the hell was that? What time is it? Does she need to kill someone? Is Allison alright?

Dozens of questions floating through her mind right now. She's too tired to get up but she needs to make sure everything is alright.

Contemplating in her mind for 5 minutes she decided to get up. Ugh but for real what time is it. She checked her phone and it was 11 am. She rolled her eyes.

Must be Allison doing something. Nova went out of the room and went to Allison's room. Should she barge in or knock? Decisions, Decisions.

She knocked since she thought it was the right thing to do.

"Allison" She spoke a little too harsh "Are you in there?" She spoke practically rolling her eyes. Seconds later the door opened to reveal a very messy Allison.

Nova took in her appearance. Nova made a face at her. The hell was she doing in there.

Allison was standing there with her brown hair in her face. Her clothes messed up. Looking a bit... rough.

"If i may ask what were you doing in there? or do i even want to know?" Nova asked. Allison looked at her.

"Did I wake you?" Allison asked

"Yes" Nova deadpanned

"Sorry bout that but.." Allison started "I was trying to workout and I was doing something weird for this workout and I got to close to the shelves-" She pointed to the shelves that were broken and started again "And I fell on top
of them and they broke" Allison spoke grimacing at the memory.

Nova was just standing there trying not to burst into laughter. Since when did Allison work out? God this is gonna be something to explain.

"Take a shower and get ready we're going somewhere" Nova demanded her and walked away.

Nova took her own advice and took a shower and got ready. Nova was wearing a suit. She had a red top on and placed a pink blazer over it. She had red pants on and red shoes. As far as everyone knows.. red is Nova's color.

Nova let her hair dry into her natural hair. Curly. And she put on red lipstick and mascara. Then walked downstairs to get coffee. To keep her awake and then went to her office.