014. 𝐎𝐡

"What the hell?" Kol yelled "You couldn't offer him something better?!" He roared at me

"What the hell?" Kol yelled "You couldn't offer him something better?!" He roared at me. I sucked in a breath. My voice stuck in my throat. Tears stung my eyes but I blinked them back.

"No she couldn't, Kol" Void answered for me. He said Kol's name so cold and full of hate. Void walked up to me putting his hand on the small of my back. Void looked down at me then looked back up.

"Your not in this conversation!" Kol snapped

"Actually yes I am! You see y'all are talking about what she offered me so.. I do have the right to be in this conversation" Void explained. I looked up at him. He looked furious yet he was so calm.

Kol scoffed "Why didn't you offer him something else, Nova?" Kol's voice softened. I shook my head not wanting to talk. Void rubbed the small of my back making me relax a bit more.

"Nova answer me! Damn it!" Kol started getting angry again. Tears poured down my face. I didn't want to explain myself.

"Leave her alone, Kol" Klaus threateningly to Kol "If she doesn't want to explain then she doesn't have too! In matter of fact go home!" Klaus sneered.

"Kl-" Kol started.  "GO HOME!" Klaus roared

Kol sighed then vamped speed away. Klaus looked back at me then at Void. He inspected us looking for some sort of clue on why I offered myself to him. He let out a little 'huh' and that got everyone's attention. We all looked at him.

"I know why she offered herself to him" He simply put. I tensed up. I was afraid he was mad at me. Klaus shook his head as if he's reading my mind.

"What do you mean? How do you know? She hasn't even spoken!" Lydia questioned him. Klaus looked at her and shrugged.

"Pretty easy if I do say so myself" He spoke nonchalantly. Lydia raised an eyebrow getting impatient. She looked at us trying to identify why.

"They're soulmates" Klaus simply stated and vamped away. Lydia and Scott audibly gasped. The rest of the Mikaelson's that are here snickered already knowing.

"Oh" Is all that Stiles said then walked away. I frowned. My guess is he hates me or is just really mad. The Mikaelson's all left.

"Nova.." Lydia spoke. I looked up at her crying knowing fully well she's gonna despise me. Lydia frowned. She came and hugged me taking me away from Void.

"I-" I sniffled "I thought you would despise me" I whimpered. She shook her head. I sunk deeper into her touch.

"I could never hate you, Nov. I'll always hate him but if he's the one that you're meant to be with then so be it" She explained. I hugged her tighter. I looked at Scott seeing if he hates me as well. He shook his head no.

I pulled away from the hug. Lydia gave me a half smile. She pointed behind her and I knew what she meant. She left and Scott went with her. Now it's only me and Void.