013. 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐌𝐞?

With Void

With Void

"Wait what?" I spoke. Void smirked down at me. I tried to look away from him but I forgot his fingers holding up my chin. He just tightened his grip.

"Ahh don't do that, little dove" He started "All I want for you to do is to look at me with your pretty eyes" He said. My heart started beating faster.

He seemed to feel it considering his body is stupid close to mine. Not that i'm complaining though. He looked at me and studied my face. He let out a soft hum. I scrunched my eyebrows. Did I have something on my face? He seemed to have read my mind.

"You don't have anything on your face" He told me. I nodded. I didn't even notice but I was leaning in to hug him. And he let me, he didn't really seem fond of hugs. But he let me hug him. He didn't hug back though. Just looked at me.

"Hmm.. shouldn't we go tell your friends about you switching in for their spots?" He asked. I didn't want to let go yet. I just tightened my grip around him. He hummed. He started playing with the tips of my hair.

"Or not" He added. He continued to play with my hair until I pulled away from him. He looked at me in questioning.

"We better go tell them now! Unless they already heard.." I remarked. He nodded and started heading to the doors. I followed him all the way to my friends. Since he seemed to know where they were. Which they were outside. I thought we said to go back home?

"NOVA!" I heard a girl yell I looked up and seen my sister running to me. She embraced me and we both fell but we didn't care. We were just glad to be back in each other's arms.

"Lydia, you're okay" I mumbled hugging her tightly. She nodded. We stayed in each other's embrace for a couple minutes. Then we let go and got up.

"No!" I heard Stiles yell. I knew that voice anywhere. He's my best friend. I looked at him and smiled. I ran to him and gave him a hug. I closed my eyes in his embrace. His face was buried into my hair.

"Hey Sti! I'm glad you're okay" I rubbed his back and let go of him. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Um excuse me ma'am! aren't you forgetting someone?" I heard Scott call from behind me. I shook my head and sighed. Then I turned around and hugged him. He hugged back.

"Your supposed to say something nice to me as well you know" Scott huffed. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. I could hear Stiles snort from behind me.

"Allison misses you! We didn't let her come on this one because no offense but she would just mess it up because she misses you so much" I gave him a sad smile.

He smiled back till he looked behind me. He sneered. He looked back at me and nodded his head towards behind me. I looked back and let a shaky breath I didn't realize I had. I looked back at them with apologetic eyes. They looked at each other.

"U-um.. you know the thing I had to make up to give Void?" I asked hesitantly. They all nodded because Kol filled them in.

"I- um- I offered him me"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I just finished it ends with us and to sum it all up i'm a bawling mess. i hate ryle. what a dick. and to think i forgave him the first time... not gonna spoil anything majorly just in case your gonna read it.

BUT i'm excited for the new book!!

AND it ends with us gave me a book new idea :))

sorry this chapter was so short