Choose me

Mixx POV

They said love was something magical and beautiful but why is my love green and painful? Why does every time I see him it makes me happy and giddy but when I see a glimpse of the person standing beside him everything shutters and the green monster in me comes out.

Everyday I painstakingly ask why, why does my love hurt so bad? Why can't he love me just as much as I love him? Why can't he see that I'm here, willing to love him and care for him with all my heart but yet there he is focusing on someone else.

"Mixx wanna come with us?"

I looked at P'Earth the person holding my heart yet also responsible for its heart ache. We've been childhood friends and that's all he see me as his childhood friend never something more.

"Earth to Mixx!"

I blinked at him and swat away his hand that was waving in front of my face.

"No. My friends ask me out."

"Friends? I'm your only friend"

"Ass! I have other friends just so you know"

"Come on! Come with us instead, right babe?" He ask the person standing beside him and P'Newwie look at me and I shook my head telling him I really don't want to go. Luckily P'New understand and opt not to say anything

"Please I'd rather stab myself than be with you and watch you be a sappy ass with P'New."

"You're just jealous" boy was I truly am.

"Fuck off. I really can't! I already promise Win and P'Gun. If you'll be the receiving end of their anger I'm fine with coming along." I smugly look at him and I see him gulped in nervousness knowing full well how Win and P'Gun are when pissed.

"Tsk fine, I guess it's just us babe. Date night!"

I rolled my eyes on P'Earth as I see how happy he is about the thought it'll just be them but in the corner of my eyes I can see P'New also relieved that I'm not coming yet also troubled about something I can't pin point. When he saw me staring at him he smiled at me and I did the same putting what I saw earlier in the very back of my mind.

"Mixx!!!" P'Gun immediately pulled me in a tight hug as he saw me and I hugged him

"I'm here too you know P" Win grumbled making both P'Gun and I laugh

"Aww my big bunny come here."

"I missed you P"

"I missed you too my darlings, tomorrow I'll give your gifts but tonight we're getting wasted!"

"Just what I need" I mumbled as I raise my glass and we all cheers. As we all drink down all the content of our glass I see P'Gun staring at me and motioned for me to sit beside him.

"What's going on?" P'Gun asked as he pour us another drink and I just shrugged at him opting on drinking my beer.

"Don't lie to me Mixx, what's wrong?"

"Nothing P' it's the same old same old."

"So Earth still being the clueless and insensitive guy that he is"