Fly away

Mixx POV

I bit my lower lips as I stare at my bestfriend P'Earth and his boyfriend P'New while they feed each other, my heart aches every time I see him flashes that wide and sweet smile of his to his lover. How I wish those smile were directed to me and those eyes were trained to me, how those touches were felt in my skin.

"Hey Earth to Mixx are you still with us?"

I was brought back into reality as I see him snapping his fingers in front of my face and I rolled my eyes as I swat his hand away.

"Funny P'Erd"

"I know I'm funny."

"Psh, I'm loosing my appetite just looking at how sickening sweet you are to P'New."

"Psh just be thankful I'm treating you dinner."

"More like torturing me. Making me go through the pain on seeing you like this and seeing you overly sweet with P'New."

"I'm really sorry Mixx"

"P'New it's not your fault but that giant pole beside you."

"Hey! You want to pay for your food instead?"

"Psh whatever. Anyway I don't think I can eat anymore thank you for the treat P', I'll be going first. See you guys tomorrow"

"Hey! Hey! Hey! I thought I'm driving you home?"

"No need. I'm meeting up with Win we need to do some project at his house and he'll just drive me home later."

"Want me to drop you in his house instead?" I stared at him boredly as I rolled my eyes

"Dumb dumb how about P'New? Win's house is totally on a different route going to P'New's house. Anyway you don't have to he's here in the mall with P'Bright so yeah. Thanks for the meal P'New see you tomorrow bye."

I grab my backpack as I stood up and waii at them and sprint out of the restaurant not wanting to hear any of P'Earth qualms. As I manage to walk away from their sight I look back and see P'Earth happily eating and talking, my heart clench yet again as I see P'Earth caressing P'New cheeks and kissing P' forehead. This vile green monster creeping in my heart, I looked away and pulled my phone out and dialed Win's number.

"Hello Mixx?"

"Can you pick me up?"

"Where are you? I'm with P'Bai if you don't mind having him around I can pick you up now but if you want to be alone I'll need to drop him home first."

"I just need to be far from here Winnie"

"Okay I understand send me your location and we're on our way."

"Thank you."

"I got you always Mixx."

The call ended and I sent him my location and he said he'll see me by the entrance so I walked towards the entrance and in a few minutes I see Win's car approaching and I got on the back seat as he parked in front of me and closed the door. He look at me briefly and I gave him a small smile.

"Want to stay at my place?"

"Uh..."

"Don't worry about me, Win's actually driving me home today. I need to do something today so I can't be with him tonight. So I won't be in the way tonight if you want to spend the night with Win. He's all yours for the night."

"P'Bright! You're making it sound like Mixx and I have something going on!"

"Hahahaha well do you?"