Do you?

"Erd"

"Hmm"

"Do you love me?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Why're you asking?"

"Just answer"

"Just because"

"Tell me, is it because I'm always beside you that you just fallen in love? Is it because of the shows we did that you just got swept by it?"

"Or because - ah! Ouch!"

I rub my forehead as I glare at him but see him glaring back at me.

"Are you stupid?"

"What?"

"My feelings for you isn't that shallow." He said as he rolled his eyes

"Yes you're always there which is convenient to fully know you better than before. Yes being in series together made me understand how mature and professional you can be, those things compiled which made me realize just how special you are to me and how much I love you." I bit my lower lips as I try to contain the smile from escaping my lips.

"OUCH!" He hit my forehead again

"You're face is so annoying. Wipe that weird expression on your face."

"So you really love me?"

"I'm starting to regret it to be very honest"

"Hey!"

I hear him grunt in irritation and see his eyes roll again, but later on sigh loudly as he fully face me and pulled me in his embrace.

"Yes I love you. So much that it drives me crazy! Never in my life would I have thought that we will be like this. We've been friends for years but only when we started working did I fully realize how special you are to me. How much I needed you in my life to make me feel complete."

"Erd" my brain going haywire couldn't fully process what Earth is saying.

"Loving you is just so simple, like how breathing is so simple yet a necessity. You're a necessity to me Mixx, you make my life worthwhile and complete. I don't know how the future would go but I would do everything I can just so I can keep what we have until I took my last breathe."

My heart thumping with his words, because I know for a fact that what he just said isn't merely words but promises that he would keep the best he can. I can feel my eyes watering as I blink it away a few times before hitting his back lightly.

"You're such an ass. You're making me cry." With that said he pulled away and stared at my face and he has this silly smile on his lips as he wipe my eyes

"You're so silly, you asked me and here you are being a crybaby"

"It's your fault! Who told you to be this sincere and sweet?" He chuckles as he squish my cheeks in his palm and stares straight at my eyes

"We might bicker and be playful but I'll never joke around if it's about my feelings towards you. Always remember that no matter how much we argue and fool around you are dear to me and I would never play around with your feelings and heart."

"I love you Earth."

"I love you too Mixx"

The End.

Lol just a short and gagging sweetness that my random mind thought of... hahahaha