Will you?

"Mixx"

"Hmm"

"Will you marry me?"

I hear him choke and cough loudly I look at him and see him totally caught off guard. I pat and soothe his back trying to help him soothe away his shock.

"Wh... What?"

"I said will you marry me?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah..."

"Are you serious Erd? You're asking me to marry you?"

"Well we've known each other for almost 11 years now and been together for 3 years I think it's pretty much time"

"I mean yeah but how about our work? Our fans?"

"I'm sure it'll be fine. I think our fans wouldn't be even shocked and would probably flood us with congratulations." I said casually but as I look at Mixx I see him staring at me weirdly and dumbfounded.

"You don't want to marry me?"

"No... Yes... I mean ugh..."

"Erd I would love to marry you but now? Really now?"

"If you're ready..."

"I... I don't think I am though, I'm sorry."

"But you'll marry me?"

"Yes in the future."

"Really?"

"Mhm in the future."

"Thank you."

"No thank you Erd, for understanding me and loving me."

"You know I'll always love you and try to understand you no matter how much we argue."

He smiled at me as he move closer to me and hugged me, I wrap my arms around his body that just fit so perfectly in my arms. I found ourselves swaying dancing slowly in the rhythm that was both playing in our head.

I rest my head on his, as I close my eyes and savor the quiet and sweet moment.

"Maybe if you put a ring on my finger I probably said yes instantly" he mumbled making me chuckle and pull away from our hug.

"Will my ring work?"

"Sorry too late."

I laugh loudly as I stare at his face, he was all smug as I shook my head on his antics.

"I better start saving then" I jokingly mumbled. I know full well that even if it's just a toy ring he'll happily accept it but he deserve nothing best.

"You better Erd"

"I'll work hard for our future then" I said as I kiss the tip of his nose. He smiled widely at me making me realize how lucky I am yet again.

"Me too."

The End.