Fat

Earth POV

"P'Erd!!!!!!!!"

I look away from my game and see Mixx coming out of my room. He's pouting for some reason and I can already feel like I'll be the receiver of all bad thing.

He took a sit beside me with a huff as he cross his arms, it's one of those days were he wanted to stay over at my house so I found myself picking him up in his condo and driving back home with him in tow.

I put my game console and look at him, he was still huffing and pouting. I can see the wheels and screws in his brain thinking about something ridiculous again. After a few moments he then stood up and stand in front of me.

"P'Erd be honest and no joking."

I look at him really bewildered and actually pretty much curious what got him so worked up and frustrated. I quirk my eyebrow on him waiting for his next words.

"Did I gain weight?"

I burst out laughing as I hear what was bugging him, I clutched on my stomach as I laugh hard and loudly. I hear him groan and hit my head as stomp his feet on the floor.

"EARTH!!!"

Him grumbling like that made me laugh further more and he just hit my arm again as he stomp his way back to my room. I tried to collect myself and sniffle the laughter that was bubbling inside me. I close my eyes and hold my breathe as I manage to regain myself I stood up and followed him to my room.

As I entered my room I see him standing in front of the full body mirror as he look at himself and would turn to his side and look at his body. I can see him frowning and about to be really stressed by his body size.

I stand behind him and stare at him through the mirror. When he see me standing behind him I can see the glares he was throwing me and I couldn't help but smile at him. He rolled his eyes at me as he then focus on his body and huff in irritation.

"I'm so fat."

"I don't think so." I said as I put both my hands on my hips as I stare at him

"No! Look at me Earth... Look at my face! My arms and ... and look!"

He lifted he sweater he was wearing and showed his stomach. He then squeeze his tummy and showed me how thick it was.

"See! Look at my tummy!"

"It's not that bad."

I lean forward and let my chin rest on his shoulder and let my hand encircle his body. I hear him huff in frustration as his shoulder and arms sag down he's getting really worried about it.

"You're not fat. You gained weight yes but not to the point you can call yourself fat. If you want it gone you'll have to come with me and start visiting the gym."

"BUT YOU KNOW GYM AND MIXX DOESN'T GO ALONG!"

"Hahahaha but if you keep on stressing about it you don't have much of a choice now do you?"

"Tsk! I'll just go on a diet!"

"Pffft we both know that's something more far-fetched."

I feel him pinched my thighs making me laugh but I tighten my hold on him as I bury my face on the corner of his neck and shoulder.

"But seriously you look good. In my eyes you're perfect."

"You're not fat, you're healthy. I like the way you are now. I worked hard to get this kind of result."

"All those food dates are worth it."

"ERD don't tell me you did this on purpose!?!"

"Hahahaha maybe..."

"EARTH!!!!"

"Hahahaha just go to the gym with me if you're that worried but if you really ask me you're fine. Perfect for my arms. See?"

I said as I tighten my embrace on him making him huff in frustration after a few minutes he tapped my arm that was wrapped around me so I loosen my hold and he then turn around and face me. His hands on my shoulder as he looks at me. I raise my eyebrow on him as he continues to stare at me.

"Thank you for assuring me."

"I got you always."

I said as I pulled him closer and he smiled at me making me smile also and I lean forward and let our nose touch.

"You better not tease me on cam! This is practically your fault!"

"Hahahahaha I'll try"

"P'Erd!!!"

"Hahahaha so are you hungry?"

THE END.

A/N:

Because it's soft hours lol I'm sorry if it short but hey it's fluffy right? Have fun!