Like vs love

Mixx POV

My phone vibrating continuously and I couldn't help but groan in annoyance. I sat up properly as I huff in annoyance this better be important because if not who ever this person calling and constantly messaging me would get a good beating for disturbing my sleep.

"Hello" my voice laced with annoyance and sleep

"Mixx..."

"P'Erd?" my eyebrow creasing as I hear his voice laced with sadness. I look at the screen of my phone to check if it's really P'Earth calling me and seeing as it was 3 in the morning no one other than him would dare call me in this ungodly hour.

"P'Earth? What's wrong?"

"Mixx open the door."

"Huh? What? P'?"

I stood up immediately and went to the front door and as I open the door I see him standing by my door and when he saw me he immediately walk towards me and took over my body, he wrapped his strong and muscled arms around my body as he rest his head in between my neck and shoulder. He engulfed my small body with his toned and big build.

I stood still clearly lost with what's happening but as I feel his body trembling my hands immediately went to his back and I wrap my arms around his trembling body and caress his back. I feel him tighten his hold around my body and his cry went louder.

"P'Erd let me close the door and let's go inside okay?"

I said but he didn't make any attempt to move or untangle his arms around me. I sigh in defeat as I tried to reach for my door and pushed it close. Thank god I have a automatic lock so I don't have to worry about how to lock it with this giant bear engulfing me.

With a lot of difficulties I manage to move us in my room and now he is sitting on my bed while he is still holding the life out of my body. I was sitting on top of him and despite the uncomfortable position we are I can't do much as it seems he doesn't have any plan on letting me go.

Minutes has passed and he finally stop crying, he don't cry in front of me unless something big happened, in the years we've been friends this is only the third time he cried in front of me.

"You okay?"

He then lift his head from my neck and I look down and stare at his bloodshot eyes, we were staring at each other and I can see in his eyes how conflicted he is, my hand went to cup his cheeks and wipe his tears away. He was silently watching my every move and his hand then went to my nape and pulled me down.

My eyes went big as shock filled my entire system as I feel his lips on mine, my body was filled with tingles as his soft lips seeks comfort and assurance which leads me to reciprocating his kisses. My arms unconsciously went to his neck and wrapping my arm around his neck as our lips continue to move as one.

Minutes passed and my eyes flutter open as he pulled away from our lip locking. I stare at his eyes and I can feel my eyebrow creasing as I can't understand that's flashing in his eyes. He looks torn apart, something is bugging his mind and seeing him like this made the tingles that was filling my body vanish in thin air.

I can feel his thumb caressing my cheeks as he still continues to stare at me with that confused looks. I was about to open my lips and finally ask him what's the matter when he sigh loudly and called my name.

"Mixx... Y-you know I like you right?"

My heart skip a beat and I feel my stomach made those twist and tingles, it's been two months since we started this set up. The kind were he would pick me up from school or would drive me to school, he would take me to places and eat out, not much change between us it's just that now we would find ourselves kissing and touching each other more intimately.