How are you?

Third Person POV

I feel myself get out of balance as I feel someone bump me from behind, and I can feel my whole mind shutting down and just preparing to hit the floor but it never come so I open my eyes and look at the person in front of me holding me up.

My eyes went big as I stare at a familiar face and I can see how shocked he was also seeing me after all these years. Talk about coincidence.

"Earth..." I feel my heart skip a beat as I mumble his name.

I snapped out of my trance as I move back from his hold and bowed at him.

"Sorry. But thank you for saving me"

"It's okay" his voice still sounded the same making me bit the inside of my mouth.

"Thank you really, if it weren't for you I've probably kissed the floor already and been a laughing stock"

"No worries, long time no see."

"Uh... yeah I just got back. How are you? Oh wait it's weird to talk here in the middle of the mall. Would you mind grabbing some coffee with me? As my way of saying thanks also?"

I mentally slapped my forehead as my mouth started blabbing, I look at him and see he was a little hesitant with my offer. Of course why would he say yes to me.

"Sorry you probably have someone to meet with, never mind I just..."

"Hey it's okay actually I have a few hours to spare so let's go?"

He's still as polite and nice as ever, and I just nod at him and he motioned for me to lead the way. My feet then just started walking and after a few seconds we were in front of the cafe that was very nostalgic.

I look at him and he was also caught off guard we're in front of this cafe, he looked at me hesitantly and I willed myself as I give a small smile.

"So this cafe is still here... Is this place okay?" I asked and I see him glance at the place again before nodding.

"I'll go order our drinks, your usual?" Fuck! Really! How stupid can I get.

"Sor-"

"It's okay, yes the usual americano tall" he smiled softly and I winced internally because seriously I'm really losing braincells today.

"Okay got it."

"I'll just wait and sit there." He said pointing at the table by the corner of the cafe and I nod at him as I went towards the cashier.

As I got our orders I walk towards where Earth was and put down his drinks in front of him and I hear him mumbled a thank you and I just nod and sat in front of him. I took a sip on my drink also and as the caffeine hit my taste buds I couldn't help but relax and sigh loudly

"Caffeine still relaxes you huh?" Earth mumbled startling me but sheepishly smile

"Yeah, old habits die hard"

"But it's-"

"Bad for the health I know, I'm trying to tone it down but yeah it's gonna be a long process"

He nods in agreement, he also took a sip on his drink and then look outside the window. And I took that moment to stare at him. He still look pretty much the same but then not. Like he looks more mature, handsome and ...

I bit and shook that bile green thought the creeped in me. I don't have the right to think and feel this. I'm the very last person to have the right to even feel like that.

"So how are you Earth? Still acting?"

"Mhm I'm still acting but most of the time I direct now." I feel my eyes gone big