Bonus Chapter #1

THANK YOU FOR 200K!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS

Nicolas was acting weird.

He was hiding his phone, when someone called he would leave the room to talk to them and he even started to get panicky when Kai questioned him.

Kai was starting to overthink every little thing his boyfriend was doing and some extremely unwanted thoughts arose in his mind for the past two weeks.

As Kai walked out of the university building he walked towards the parking lot where Nicolas said he would wait. Kai had finished his class a little earlier so he figured he would wait there.

It was their last year in university and they were both extremely excited to get it done and over with.

When Kai started to get closer to the practically empty parking lot and he noticed Nicolas was already there and he was talking to a boy that looked around their age.

He was quite short and was smiling widely up at Nicolas as they talked. They were talking quietly and both smiling, making Kai frown. Nicolas said something and the boy started giggling.  Annoyance started bubbling into Kai and he fastened his steps until he reached his boyfriend.

When Nicolas heard footsteps he turned around and his smile dropped a bit before he hurriedly fixed it and greeted Kai. "Hi baby."

"Hi." Kai muttered and then grabbed Nicolas's face and quickly pecked his lips before turning to the boy who was smiling even wider?

"I'll catch you later Nicolas!" He said and then nodded at Kai before bounding off.

"Who was that?" Kai asked, turning to his boyfriend.

"Um a classmate." He said.

"I've never seen him before." Kai said.

"He-he's new!" Nicolas said but Kai only raised his eyebrows before turning away.

"Whatever." He muttered getting into the car and crossing his arms.

Nicolas also got in and he turned to look at his adorable little baby with a smirk. "Baby, are you jealous?"

"Should I be?" Kai asked, turning to Nicolas, dropping his glare.

Kai has been already torturing himself with doubts and thoughts he shouldn't be having and he's completely terrified of something actually solidifying those thoughts.

Nicolas softened when he noticed that Kai was genuinely feeling bad about what he saw.

"I promise Kai, he's just a friend. There's absolutely nothing for you to worry about." He assured raising his hands to cup Kai's face.

"Why have you been acting so weird?" Kai asked quietly.

"What do you mean, love?" Nicolas asked with confusion.

"I mean.. like you always leave the room when someone's calling and you don't show me your phone anymore." Kai confessed and Nicolas's eyes widened when he realized what Kai was thinking.

"I'm not doing anything of what you're thinking, I promise. Don't you trust me?" He asked and Kai's eyes widened.

"I do! But I can't..I can't help it. I love you so much and I'm so scared that you..you'll get tired of me or that-" before Kai could finish his sentence Nicolas opened the car door and went out, slamming the door behind him.

Kai flinched at the sound and he watched Nicolas make his way towards him and then he opened his door.

Before Kai could even say something Nicolas had grabbed the back of his head and pressed his lips against his in a deep, punishing kiss.