Bonus Chapter #3

*They're in university*

Kai walked out of the large university building and glanced at the time on his phone to see that there was still ten minutes left till Nicolas came out to meet him.

Just as he decided to go get a coffee he heard some shouting and struggling from a more secluded area on the campus.

He walked towards the direction in worry and curiosity and when he rounded the corner his eyes widened in alarm.

"Let go!" A young girl said as she tried to get her wrist free from the tight grasp of a larger man in front of her.

Kai realized he knew the girl from a class of his and he also realized that the guy wasn't planning on letting go of her wrist so soon.

"Hey! Let her go." Kai shouted as he walked over to them.

"Fuck off." The guy growled at him but Kai didn't listen.

He grabbed the guy's hand that was holding the girl's wrist and pulled it off and then pulled the girl behind him. Kai was surprised he managed to do that considering how strong the guy looked.

"She's my girlfriend." The guy said with a harsh glare.

"That doesn't mean you can treat her like that. You don't touch her without her permission. Ever." Kai glared right back.

The guy looked at Kai before looking at his outfit and suddenly he started chuckling darkly.

"And what are you gonna do about it?" He sneered. "Fight me? You can try but I doubt a guy who wears girl's clothes can do much."

Kai frowned and tugged the bottom of his crop top unconsciously. Nicolas had been encouraging him to wear whatever he wants and buying him new outfits and finally Kai had enough courage to wear this outfit at school.

"We should go." He heard the girl whisper from behind him as she tugged at his shirt to pull him away.

He started to back away with her but before they could leave the guy grabbed Kai and harshly pushed him to the wall.

"Jason, no!" He heard the girl shout but it was too late.

Jason had already lifted his fist and before Kai could even process anything his cheek was met with it.

He stumbled back at the impact and when he touched his cheek he winced at the pain.

He glanced up and his eyes widened when he saw the guy ready to throw another punch. But before he could someone grabbed it and pushed him away.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Kai's body somewhat lost tension when he saw the back of Nicolas' head.

He gasped when he saw Nicolas raise his own fist and punch the guy on the jaw, making him fall on the floor.

Nicolas rushed to Kai's side and gently held his face in his palm.

"Are you okay? Fuck I can't believe he put his fucking hands on you." Nicolas said, his eyes filled with anger.

"I'm okay." Kai mumbled, but really his cheek was really stinging.

"Baby, you have a bruise." Nicolas said and Kai winced.