Pяσℓσgυє

A/N: Art by Technokitteh on dA, this will be continued hopefully soon

        'What is this?' A sudden thought came across your head. Your ears met with faint mumbling and children's laughter, your eyes didn't want to open. 'Let me wake up!' You panicked that you might be stuck in a coma or internal dream. You felt something switch on inside you, the feelings of gears grinding and wires sparking you to life satisfied you. You opened your heavy eyelids to observe your surroundings, masks and endoskeletons of animatronics were either neatly placed or scattered. A person stood in front of you, closely observing you with a smirk and hidden excitement in his eyes. His uniform matched of a mechanic's except it's stained with oil and other substances. You wanted to talk but you were afraid. 'What happened?' Excited screams were heard from across the hall. Probably something big was happening for the kids. 

        "Hey kids, welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria! We hope you enjoy your visit!" A cartoonish sound greeted and the kids cheered.

        "Hello boys and girls, I'm Bonnie the Bunny! I'll be glad to rock out with you all!" Another cartoon voice joined in.

        "Hi kids! I'm Chica the Chicken, let's eat!" A cheery voice that sounded female ended the greeting, making kids riot and cheer over them. This made you confused. The person in front of you clasped his hands together, expecting something.

        "Can you speak? I fixed the voice box like a few minutes ago, it should work now, (Y/N)." You blinked at the male. He knew your name? Why was that the only thing you can remember? 

        "Y-Yes, I think so." Your own robotic voice surprised you. Weren't you a human like him? He wiped his sweat in relief.

        "You know, (Y/N), you were always my favorite. I'm so glad they decided to bring you back, Boss will set you up first thing tomorrow morning." The male stroked your face and left you in the crowded room. You couldn't help but feel uncomfortable. But that's the problem. You think this room is uncomfortable but you can't really feel it in your heart or brain. You looked down, noticing a (f/c) torso and legs. You thought of panic while stretching your arms, moving your (paws/wings/etc) to test if it was real. You wanted to scream but your mechanics didn't let you. Your (paws/wings/etc) touched your face, feeling a (beak/snout/etc). You assumed that you are a (f/c) (animal) animatronic that was just renewed.

        "This isn't suppose to happen, I-I- this is a dream, right?" Fear coursed through your robotic body, yours gears were grinding faster now. This whole thing was absurd, the masks, the man, the kids, the animatronics you heard, the person. You heard the crowd of kids leave the pizzeria, signaling its closing time. You hung your head low, wanting to wake up from whatever this is. But this was too realistic than any dream you had. Once you heard everyone leave, you heaved yourself up from your sitting position on the wooden table. This pizzeria looked rather cheesy, the posters and checkered tiles gave the vibe. 'Why can't I remember, how did I even end up here?' With every step you felt the endoskeleton make a creaking noise. You assumed that this suit had been wore down for years back in the Backstage. You embarked down the hallway, nothing seemed familiar to you. There in the Show Stage, you spotted three animatronics. A brown bear with a top hat, a chicken with a "Let's Eat!" bib, and a purple bunny with a guitar. You outstretched your hand, expecting to reach there still bodies. You flinched the moment you heard a phone call from the security office, possibly recorded. It was too far for you to hear anything. A noise coming from the purple bunny made you jump in surprise. You watched as he came to life, staring at you with confused, magenta eyes. 'How can he express an emotion when he's just a robot?' 

        The bunny's expression change to surprise and happiness as he smiled. He tried to smile in his animatronic form at least. "Are they really putting you back up again, (Y/N)! It's been so many years since Fredbear's Diner, I'm surprised that I haven't even noticed you in the Backstage!" He awed at you but you were still confused. "Oh sorry, my name is Bonnie! You and our crew have been together since over 10 years, maybe they restarted your system." Bonnie's tone changed to sadness at that thought.

        "B-But, aren't I human? Is this all a dream?" Bonnie took your (paw/wing/etc) onto his own paw and held it. You could feel his smooth fur, or at least think he has smooth fur.

        "It's been so long that I almost forgot how you sound like..." His mind trailed off as he observed your (paw/wing/etc). "You've got so much to see, (Y/N). You'll be able to meet Freddy, Chica, and Foxy when they wake up. They usually wake up at like 3 or 4AM but for Foxy it's earlier, it's that this is the guard's first night and I'm always the one who moves around a lot." You cocked your head in confusion. You heard the movement of the stage camera observing the both of you. A man scream echoed through the hallways as the camera stopped moving, meaning he stopped looking through it. Bonnie chuckled and tightened his grip on your (paw/wing/etc).

"I'll show you what you've missed, (Y/N). I'm just so happy you're up and activating after all these years."