Cнαpтer 7: Deαd

A/N: Art by Allencrist on dA

        "Did you go to the beach or something? You practically soaked every circuit and wire that connect your left leg!" The same mechanic who rebooted your systems and the one who announced you his favorite back in Fredbear's came back to repair you. You were confused at his statement, 'Beach? What is that? A shower or something?' You didn't dare to ask for the definition, it would just make you look dumb. "Your left leg should be as good as new, (Y/N). Don't get into anymore trouble than you did back then." He commented and called for Mr.Ryouta and a police officer to come over. 'What trouble? Did I do something horribly bad back in Fredbear's?' Mr.Rouyta started to inspect every inch of your legs in distraught. 

        "Are you sure that she's alright?! She can still walk, right?!" Mr.Ryouta questioned the mechanic, whom you just learned that his name was Fritz Smith. He gave the owner a thumbs-up and a toothy grin. 

        "(Y/N) can walk, it's that she's gonna feel it kinda numb for a while. I'm pretty sure I got rid of the water in her system." Fritz consoled him while the officer stared at you with a stoic expression. You nearly felt intimidated by his gaze that you scooted away from the officer. 

        "Can the (animal) tell what happened or are they limited on their speech or whatever?" The officer obviously didn't want to be there at the moment. For some reason, investigating a crime at Freddy's wasn't entertaining enough for him. But that didn't stop you feeling the urge to punch him right in the face for calling you stupid. 

        "A kid and some of their servants robbed me, sir. I flooded their house on mistake but at least that gave me a chance to escape." Your cold and emotionless tone made the officer raise a brow as he jotted the new information onto his notepad. That's when Mr.Ryouta gasped in shock. 

        "Who?! I want them arrested!" His once friendly face turned into a scowl, hissing in hatred for the kid who had robbed you. The officer didn't seem to believe you and just rolled his eyes.

        "This rich kid who lives near the block, they live in a mansion." You informed them, making the officer's eyes widen in realization. 

        "No wonder why there's been a massive flooding there! We've came full circle!" The officer exclaimed and started to sketch out rather detailed diagrams and notes that even you, a robot, did not comprehend. "So that Mike guy wasn't lying when he said that a kid robbed her," He then closed his notepad and stared at the three of you. "We'll investigate the rich family now, after that we'll let you know what happened." Mr.Ryouta bounced in joy as if he were a little kid and continued to converse with Fritz and the officer. Distracted, you saw this as a chance to talk to Bonnie. Your mechanical head slowly turned left and right, scanning for Bonnie until your eyes landed on him near the boss's office with his other friends. You moved your right leg first and then your left but it felt like your left leg wasn't there. 

        'Is that how numb this thing is? Man, I must have soaked up a hell ton of water if I feel like I have only one leg.' You almost wanted to hop your way to the gang but it would only make you look ridiculous. Chica was the first to notice you and waved, leaving the intriguing conversation she was having. With Chica's voice absence, the other guys followed Chica's line of sight upon your (feline/canine/etc) figure. Bonnie's maroon eyes lit up in happiness as you trudged towards them. 

        "Hey, (Y/N)! Are you feeling alright? Did the kid try to cause harm?" There was obvious concern reflected in his cartoon eyes. That's when you realized that the dent on his head was fixed new. You wanted to hug Bonnie in comfort but it would be a nice feeling of metal and metal clashing against each other. The last time you checked, metal was not a delicate, warm, and squishy material. 

        "I'm alright, Bonnie. However, I need to speak to you in private." Bonnie looked a little surprised at the request, but nodded nonetheless. The other three grunted in disappointment but only did Foxy wink at the both of you as you two left their sight. When you two left completely, Foxy turned to look at Freddy and Chica with a smirk detected on his animatronic face. Freddy didn't seem to get the memo but Chica chuckled, her gears whirring and wheezing. 

        "They make a cute couple, don't they?" Foxy commented on your relationship with the bunny. Chica nodded vigorously in agreement that her head could have fallen straight off.

        "So cute! Maybe I can help them to get together, ooh I'll start making the plans already!" Chica clasped her hands together. Freddy only sighed and pinched his nose which emitted a honk. Both Foxy and Chica roared in laughter at the sudden honk, making the bear embarrassed and angry.

                        ___________________________________________________

        "Do you know who Shadow Bonnie is?" The one dreaded question came out of your mouth, making Bonnie shiver in instinct. The both of you were in the Supply Closet since Golden Freddy could be peeping into your conversation if you met in the Backstage. 

        "No, I heard of his existence but I don't know who he really is." Bonnie's eyelids dropped, pondering from a distant memory. You only sighed, making the gears inside you whir much louder. Just when you were about to ask another question, the owner's voice rang throughout the pizzeria, calling for you. Bonnie saw this as his chance to leave the conversation about Shadow Bonnie. He opened the locked door and held it, letting you proceed out first. "Listen, maybe tonight I can tell you more about what happened to you. Well, more specifically-us." You only nodded, creaking joints here and there. The bunny nodded and back and embarked down the halls that he traveled for so long back and forth in. You didn't realize Mike bumping into you until you heard his groan of pain did you react.

        "I'm sorry, are you alright!" You panicked as you watch the male rub his forehead. You pulled him up with ease--surprised that he weighed like a feather. 

        "Oh, (Y/N). It's fine-" His eyes shrunk as he stared deeply into your (e/c) eyes in horror. You wanted to raise a brow in confusion but you couldn't. Mike shook and backed away from you, tears pricking his eyes. You were about to approach him but he held his arms out, gesturing to prevent any movement. "Y-You're dead. You're one of them." Mike freaked out and ran down the west hall, leaving you quite offended.

'Rude. What did he meant by dead?'