Ɛριℓσgυє

A/N: Art by A013M on dA

      Your animatronic (animal) screamed like a child's. You recoiled and stepped back without looking up and held your damaged part of your head. "W-W-What w-w-a-as th-that for!" Your voice box started to glitch as you retorted to your attacker, pissed. You looked up forcefully to see a man wearing purple attire and a smirk. He held his axe proudly and swung it around a bit.

      "I spent two years planning this revenge, (animal)." You glared at him and sputtered, "W-Why?!" His smirk fell and was replaced with a frown. "Because you killed my son, Derek! I should have known your stupid spirit would possess your suit but I didn't believe in the supernatural! Anyways, I'm going to make you suffer! First, by tearing your friends apart!" He pointed at the animatronic pile, "Then I deal with you! I was saving the best for last!" He insanely laughed as he swung his axe closer to you. You stepped back but you knew you couldn't escape, your legs were limp.

     "Stop!" You yelled out as you dealt with a massive blow to the chest. You screeched and fell down, allowing the man in purple chop off your arms, electricity sparking everywhere. "S-S-STOP!" You called out but he ignored you and kept chopping off your arms into pieces. For some reason, it hurt, it felt like you were a human who limbs were being chopped off. "I-I-I-I ST-STOP -PLE-PLEASE!" You couldn't cry as your attacker started to chop off your legs, amputating them. The damage plus the sparking electricity was like a massive fire running through your veins and organs, except animatronic wise. The material was falling apart as if your skin was peeling, this didn't look like you at all. Was this how it felt when Derek tore you apart? If so, you were glad you were shut off.

     "DO YOU FEEL THAT?! THAT'S HOW I FELT WHEN THEY TOLD ME MY SON WAS DEAD!" He kept hitting harder due to his new found adrenaline and you screeched as he tore away your torso. The purple man hashed your neck and your head flew off, detaching itself from the rest of your suit. You noticed how your suit was literally torn into tiny pieces, like paper. 'Why am I still alive?' You questioned from your numb pain. You didn't want to live anymore, the pain was too much. Yours and losing Bonnie. 'Please, I want to leave. I want to go.' Oil tracked down your cheeks as the purple man approached you, kneeling down. You forced yourself to stare at him, your murderer's father. What had you done wrong? You didn't deserve this. You were just a child who got stuffed and you managed to kill your murderer but you were being punished. Why? Was it because of your bad deeds with guards? Were you supposed to let him suffer?

      "This makes me happy, fear in your (e/c) eyes. My son would be proud of me." The purple man calmly told you as he hovered his axe up high. 'I love you, Bonnie.' Was your last thought as he crashed his axe against your head, obliterating what's left of you. Oil sputtered everywhere since your 'death' was the messiest of them all. The purple man stood up and scoffed, "Great, now my pants are dirty." He went back into a hidden room that you haven't seen before.

     'Wait, why am I still alive?' For some reason you were floating in air. You looked down upon yourself and realized that you were a child? And a ghost, too! "(Y/N), (Y/N)! You're here!" You heard Bonnie's voice call and you looked up to see a child with messy black hair and glistening blue eyes. "B-Bonnie?! Is that really you?!" He appeared so much different when he was a kid!

      Bonnie nodded and tugged on your hand, pointing at the room that the purple man went inside. "We're gonna get revenge on our murderer! I'm gonna get revenge for us both!" The both of you ran inside to see a terrified purple man holding a knife out. Beside you were the spirits of Freddy, Foxy, Chica, and even Golden Freddy's!

      "Stay away from me, you demons!" He called out. You noticed a golden Bonnie suit in the corner of your eye.

     "Shut up! We can't let you escape this time!" Foxy yowled out.

      "You took our lives away and it's time we took yours!" Freddy stated.

      "I want to be free with my friends!" Chica admitted.

      "I'm tired of staying here in a stupid pizzeria left alone!" Golden Freddy growled.

      "It's time you suffer like we had!" Bonnie clenched his fists.

      "Your time is up, it's time for you to perish!" You exclaimed and all of you started to encircle the horrified purple man.

     "UGH! Stupid brats!" He yelled angrily before climbing inside an isolated golden Bonnie suit, laughing. Your friends stopped, not knowing what to do. 'How the hell do you attack an animatronic--!' Your train of thoughts were interrupted when the sound of cracking and tearing snapped. The golden Bonnie suit was paralyzed before it fell down with the purple man screaming. Scarlet blood seeped through the suit and sockets before the suit finally stopped shaking, signaling the complete death of the murderer.

     "We--We did it," Freddy pointed out and all of you cheered except you.

    "What now?" You asked and noticed how all of you were more transparent. "G-Guys?!"

    "We're free! Yay!" Chica celebrated but you frowned.

      "I don't want to leave." All the others except Bonnie stared at you in shock. "Why not?" Foxy asked. "Because I want to live life as a human, I want to grow up, something that I couldn't do. But now, I have a chance." You spirit became engulfed with light until you stepped out as your human animatronic self, your (e/c) eyes filled with life.

      "You do know that you can't join us unless you die within your new life?" Golden Freddy pointed out.

      "And why don't you guys want to stay and live a new life?" You questioned. "It's because we're tired of staying here for nearly 40 years. I want to leave already." Freddy admitted and you glanced at Bonnie with depressed eyes. "Bonnie are you leaving too?" Bonnie shook his head in denial and engulfed himself in light before stepping out as his human animatronic self that you grown to love.

"It just be us four then," Foxy murmured. "But why, Bonnie? Out of everyone here, you wanted to leave the most!"

     "I know," Bonnie started, "But my life would be better with (Y/N), it's like starting over. I'm sorry, guys." Tears pricked his maroon eyes as he watched his friends vanish.

     "See you soon!" Chica yelled her good-bye as she left completely.

     "Good luck you two." Freddy vanished.

    "Whatever." Golden Freddy disappeared.

    "Hehe, when ye' have kids, name one of them after the good ol' cap'n Foxy." Foxy winked at the both of you before he disappeared without a trace, leaving you and Bonnie.

     "A-Are you sure, Bonnie? It was your last chance to leave!" Bonnie grabbed your hands and leaned in to kiss you on the lips.

       "(Y/N), I promised you that I will always be there for you until the day we fall apart. I promised you that I'd guide your way into a new life. I'm so glad to have met you, (Y/N) (L/N). I would always love you. No matter where you go, I'd be right beside you." You sniffled and cried of joy as Bonnie embraced you once more. From this day on, you were starting a new life. Not as an animatronic, but as a human alongside your only lover, Bonnie.