Cнαpтer 2: Blood

You blinked, unsure of how to respond. "Who are you?" Luckily you didn't stutter. You badly wanted to scoot away from the golden bear and never face him again. The bear noticed your discomfort and scooted away from you a bit.

        "I'm Golden Freddy, we never really spoke to each other that often back at the Diner." You narrowed your eyes at the dubbed Golden Freddy.

        "What year was the Diner invented anyways? What year is it now?" You didn't want to know much about the Diner, for some reason it scared you to ask what happened. 

        "It was made in the 1970's and currently it's 1993. Not many kids come here to be entertained because of technology, you know? Maybe that's why they're bringing you back, but I don't know if you can make a difference or not." He shifted uncomfortably, no sounds echoed inside him, not even machinery. You felt sorry for the bear who was nothing but an empty suit.

        "I know this is a silly question but do you know what happened to me back at the Diner? I swear I was human before this." You looked down at your own (paws/wings/etc). The age gap is such a long time and by now you should be in your 30's or 40's. 'It's weird not remembering at all.' Your mechanics let out a 'hmph', as if agreeing to you. The golden suit flinched, he didn't seem like talking about it.

        "I-I don't remember, I'm just a suit with an empty inside. I have no way to store memories like the others." Golden Freddy turned his head to look away from you. 

        "But surely you remember how to transform into a human? Can you teach me?" Golden shook his head in disagreement. Your (paws/wings/etc) curled up in anger. Not even he wanted to give you information. Why was everyone keeping secrets from you? You deserve to know what happened especially if they can turn into humans with supernatural power.

        "I can't teach you it since mines is different than the rest. Everyone here has a certain way of transforming whether it is self-harm, transformation, links or whatever. I may have power and knowledge but there's a certain limit." Bright light slowly flooded any openings in him, showering the whole room in bright light. There sat Golden Freddy with a few freckles that decorated his face. Bear ears were attached to his golden hair, a top hat followed. He wore a tuxedo attire with a water's apron below the waist, it was similar to Bonnie's human form but with more gentleman fashion. 

        "I want to be able to do that!" You ranted on like a spoiled child. It amazed you that cheesy animatronics were able to transform into a human but you've got to figure out how yourself. If you even have a human form at all. The scurrying of metallic paws caught your attention, what appears to be Bonnie and Foxy rushed down the hall to reside back to their locations. A dark substance stained the floor as they passed by, you heaved yourself up, trying to see it but Golden Freddy latched onto your arm, pulling you back to the table.

        "It's almost 6AM and if the Boss sees you roaming around, he's not going to allow you be back up and activating." Your gears started to slow down and you nodded. He had a point. A small bell chimed, signaling the arrival of a worker. 

        "It's only his first night, is he that weak?" A deep and buff voice sounded.

        "Whatever, it means more work for me. But you do know that they reactivated that one (animal) animatronic back?" A high-pitched voice responded.

        "A (animal)? I'm not aware of it being in the backroom. How's he like?" Your eyelids dropped. Sexism much?

        "It's a she. Her name's (Y/N) the (animal) and served as a (singer/actor/helper/etc) back in Fredbear's Diner." You could tell that the other person shrugged and left his partner to do his work. The whistling came closer and closer until it passed you, a man with silver hair and blind blue eyes. He grabbed cleaning supplies from the Supply Closet and stopped in his tracks, turning to look at you. You turned your head to look at Golden Freddy but he was back in animatronic form, lurched in the darkest corner. The janitor left and the sound of equipment being played around reached your ears. The lights were turned on and the janitor was sweeping the substance in the hallway. Zooming in, you realized reddish-brownish tint on his mop. He cleaned the mop in the bucket of water before sweeping again. 

        'That's blood.' Some of your mechanics stopped working from the shock. 'What were Bonnie and Foxy doing?' You had to admit that the bunny looked cute in his human form but he wouldn't go as far to injuring the security guard? You felt wires twitch and spark inside you, you nearly wanted to rip them out. As an animatronic, you were aware of what goes on inside of you and you hated to hear the constant whirring of gears while others can't. A figure peeked over the entrance, his shadow loomed over you. You focused your robotic (e/c) eyes to see a man with chestnut hair and leaf green eyes. His attire was that of a simple shirt and shorts, nothing big. 

        "(Y/N)! We finally had enough money to get you up and activating after all these years, because our budget is rather small." He frowned for a second before smiling, showing his dimples. "I need to show you around, or Bonnie can do it for you since he's the type to show people around." He gestured for you to come forth in which you did. Your mechanics acted up again as your limbs creaked with age, sounding like a door being slowly opened from the hinges. "Don't worry, (Y/N). We'll oil them up so you won't have to deal with those old arms and legs." He gave a slight glance to the janitor, who didn't look up but his eyelids twitched from being glanced at. 

        "Hi, (Y/N)!" Bonnie's cartoon voice greeted you and you gave a tiny wave. The purple bunny was done being washed by the other person who entered the building, his purple fur looked smooth and shiny. 

        "Hey, Bonnie." Your own suit isn't capable of letting you smile but you tried anyways. The boss cracked a smile at your bonding.

        "(Y/N), if you need me you can talk to the employees if I'm not in my office. You can call me Mr, Ryouta or Troy." The boss waved before returning to do his paperwork. That's when Bonnie led you to show you his friends. The brown bear was the first to greet you.

        "You may call me Freddy, dear~" He let out a musical laughter that almost made you cringe. It reminded you of the jingling that passed by the Backstage. The chicken opened her eyes once the man was done cleaning her.

        "I'm Chica, let's eat!" She stated her usual lines before actually noticing you. "Oh, (Y/N)! So what Bonnie said was true!" She wobbled her way towards you, her two sets of teeth made your mechanics stir up. You noticed Freddy nudge Bonnie, raising an eyebrow with amusement in his eyes. Bonnie huffed and glanced away from him, crossing his arms. You cocked your head, feeling Chica tugging your (paw/wing/etc). "Come on! I can show you around!" She cheered. Bonnie nodded in disagreement.

        "Chica, if you don't mind let me show her around." The chicken huffed, planting her hands(?) on her hips. "Show off." She scoffed under her breath, going back on Show Stage with Freddy who winked at Bonnie. A low growl emitted from the bunny to the bear. Bonnie shook his head before looking back at you.

"(Y/N), I promised you to show you around. I know that you've forgotten the past and it hurts me but I'll be there with you through thick and thin, like always."

A/N: Not much action is happening but I promise it'll come soon!!