Cнαpтer 1: Aɴѕwer мe

A/N: I feel like this chapter is crap because of all this hw I have to do so sorry for any mistakes D: , enjoy and happy netflix day i mean Valentine c:

         "B-But I don't understand! Isn't the security guard in trouble or something? Aren't we suppose to help him first?" You adjusted your (f/c) eyes to view your surroundings better. Bonnie shook his head in disagreement. 

        "Listen, I'll show you around later. Just...don't go anywhere, just stay inside the Backstage. Golden Freddy will keep you company, I'll visit you later." He held both of your (paws/wings/etc) and hung his head low in shame. You cocked your head, forgetting how big your head was now, it rested on your shoulder instead. 

        "I don't understand why I need to hide, if it's an intruder I can beat the crap out of him or scare him off." Bonnie sighed as he pointed at the hallway the led to the Backstage with his paw. 

        "I don't want you to get hurt, y-you don't know if he's dangerous or not, please (Y/N), do this for me." His eyes softened as your machinery inside started to run smoothly at the loose tension. 

        "Fine, but I need an answer later." You marched your way back to the Backstage, the thirst for answers made yours gears grind up again. 'Why won't he tell me anything? Bonnie just avoids my answers and I'm sure as hell that the bear and chicken won't tell me much either.' You traveled past a stage with worn down curtains and a sign that read "Out of Order!". Your eyelids dropped at the new location in front of you. If your sensors aren't wrong, you could tell another animatronic is in there but refused to come out, or the fact that it wasn't moving and you assumed it's an animatronic just like you, worn down in a corner. But that's the problem, all of this just seems so fake to you yet everything that you felt, even Bonnie's paw was so real. You blinked. Maybe this isn't a dream, if it wasn't then what happened to you? 

        "Go away, Bonnie. I told ya this be the last time you ever go near here again." The voice echoed from inside the Cove, it sounded like a pirate's. 

        "Um, I'm not Bonnie, I'm (Y/N)." You responded but 'felt' unsure about responding back. The animatronic seemed very hostile and aggressive just by warning you. The curtains slightly moved, a rather sharp hook pierced through the small opening. A large snout followed by a furry red head popped out. He turned his head to look at you and blinked his one good eye a couple of times. 

        "(Y-Y/N)? Lassie, is that really you?" His tone suddenly became soft and shy as if he were surprised. "I don't believe it, the ol' (animal) is back for good?" Human groaning noises echoed through the vacant halls, a whimper from the security office reached your ears. The scarred fox's eye glowed in recognition and fear. "Listen, do me a favor lassie and go back to Backstage. Scram." The fox shooed you away in which you obeyed but hesitated. You eventually found your way back to Backstage and rested on the empty table. The legs creaked from your metal weight but nothing mattered anymore. How long did you have to wait until Bonnie answers your questions? Or maybe the fox can help you since he became friendly towards you? The pattering of animatronic feet caught your attention as you looked up to see Bonnie at the entrance. To be honest, he completely scared you at the moment. Since it was nighttime, shadows covered his form, revealing white glowing eyes and a large body towering over you. 

        "Thanks for waiting, (Y/N). Did Golden speak to you at all?" He questioned and you shook your head.

        "No, he didn't appear at all." You refused to tell him that you just arrived now, in fear of angering him but he didn't look like the type that would be angered easily. "Can you answer me now? At least tell me what's up with the animals here?" The bunny didn't seem offended at your question. He opened his mouth and let out a heavy sigh. 

        "There's Freddy Fazbear, the bear and the main one in the pizzeria. Then there's Chica the Chicken, she usually serves food but is a backup singer when the show starts. Then there's Pirate's Cove, Foxy resides in it but never get close to him, he doesn't like it when anyone gets close to him, he's very anti-social. Then there's me, a guitarist and backup singer." Bonnie explained and you nodded at the information. 

        "What about me? What do I do?" The question left the bunny speechless, searching for an answer. 

        "I almost forgot! Silly me, you (sing/act/give help/etc) to the customers and kids here! They got rid of you because the owner saw it as a waste of money, it was between you and Foxy but everyone loved Foxy just a bit more then you." Bonnie tried to make you not feel bad but you couldn't have a say in this at all.

        "Why can't I remember anything before this? I'm human, not a animatronic (animal)." Guilt reflected the bunny's eyes at the statement.

        "We can transform human, I can teach you. As for the human part, I-I'm sure that you slightly remembered that you had a human form, they just restarted your systems." His voice was shaken and fast, as if hiding something but you didn't want to push on. You looked down on your (paws/wings/etc). 'Now he's saying animatronics can become human? How more absurd can this get?' A flash of light caught your attention and you looked back up to see Bonnie but in human form. He has long purple hair that's tied up into a ponytail, a tuxedo with a white apron below his waist and a Bonnie badge attached to his vest. Bonnie's hands went to fix his red bow tie into position and looked at you with innocent eyes.

        "I'll teach you how you can do that later, I've got something important to take care of." He was about to leave until you latched onto his arm, refusing to let him go.

        "Can't I come with you too?" On cue, the power went out in the building, a terrified scream was heard in the office as music started jingling near the room. Bonnie closed his eyes, pondering hard of what to say.

        "Y-You're way too young to play these ga-games." You loosened your grip at the response, Bonnie was able to escape the Backstage with one last glance at you. Your machinery inside started to act weird, confused of what you're feeling at the moment. 'What game? How old am I even when I was human?' You looked back down at the checkered floor, ignoring the violent screeches that echoed through the halls. You were in deep thought until something or someone tapped your shoulder. You slowly looked next to you to see a golden bear with a top hat and empty eyes. Wires hung loose and by the looks of it, no endoskeleton was inside of the animatronic suit. You felt like screaming but your mechanics didn't let you. Your mouth was slightly ajar in fear of being attacked.

"(Y/N)?"