Cнαpтer 6: Sнαdowѕ ιɴ тнe ғlood

A/N: Sorry this chapter sucks, it's not my best since I had to sit down and do a last minute thinking. Honestly, i think this is the worst chapter i wrote in this story so far//art by radikinskywalker on dA

        Being in the back of the truck with a tremendous heat wave hitting your face wasn't a very nice feeling. Eventually, the door did lift up--making you see the light of day. You admitted it--you felt weak after the entire ride. Did your servos gave out? Did you not recharge well enough? Does being in human form for a while make you tired? The same guys that broke in the pizzeria dragged your exhausted body out of the truck and into a rather large mansion, it was expected from the rich families. You didn't even try to fight their tight grip onto you, your body just wanted to recharge. 'Where are they throwing me in?' Just on cue, they kicked open a white door that was freshly painted and threw you in with full force. You yelped in surprise as they locked the door, leaving you trapped. 'Okay, I didn't actually mean for them to throw me in but okay.' You growled, your (h/c) bangs covered your (e/c) as you tried to get up. You managed to twist your body around to view your surroundings. Pipes, gears, you name it. Machinery that looked rather decayed and rusty kept beeping and release any excess smoke. 'Is this the basement? Looks like a sewer!' The smell of greasy oil and polluted water reached your nose. You coughed and wheezed at the smelly odor that damaged your nostrils. 'I keep forgetting that I can smell now.' But that wasn't your purpose now, you should be getting out of here before the brat shows up.

        Shh, don't make too much noise, they'll hear you. You blinked in shock, looking around to find the source of the mysterious voice. It was a soft yet suspicious tone that captured your attention. Look at the corner, where it is the darkest and you'll see me. You obeyed without questioning, zooming in with your eyes which is a cool trick you learned as an animatronic. Shadows were moving and dark mist shrouded a crowded corner. You could make out two white dots and a wide grin plastered on the shadow's face. Bunny ears sprouted from its head, making you think of a certain purple animatronic.

         "Bonnie?" Uncertainty lingered in your voice as the shadow shook his head. You expected him to approach you but he stood there--finger on his mouth to show silence.

        I speak in your head, (Y/N). Call me Shadow Bonnie, or just Shadow is fine. If you want to get out of here just follow my instructions. You raised a brow at the shadowy figure.

        "How can I trust you?" Your limbs felt more numb at the minute, making you give out and crash to the concrete floor. The shadow grinned wider at your attempt at standing up.

        Change into your animatronic form, you aren't suppose to be human for this long or you do end up dying, Before you could question him, he pressed on. To change back, think about having a body full of gears and circuits flowing inside of you. You scrunched up your face in deep concentration, thinking about the rumbling of gears that emitted an annoying whir. Wires and circuits that spark up at a touch of a surface or human flesh. Your mind blanked out without you realizing it. The familiar metallic (paws/wings/etc) and the large (snout/beak/etc) that was plastered on your face never made you so...so inhumane. You didn't like the frigid feeling of metal instead of the warm skin but you were feeling more recharged now.

        "Great, I feel super tall now." That or is was your larger and heavier body that dragged you down. 

        Great, since your still kinda weak, I busted out the wires for you, Shadow Bonnie pointed at a huge machine that had gaps and wires flooding out of the holes. You were astonished on how many wires and cables a machine has. 'I wonder if I have this many wires inside of me,' You quietly approached the machine, finding a steel wheel that has been rusted for years and hadn't been used in such a long time.

        "What now?" You questioned, eyeing at the wheel in suspicion. 

        Turn the wheel, then break the window and get out. I'm sure with your animatronic strength is able to break that window in just a couple of punches. You raised a brow at him but the faint footsteps that were embarking down the hallways outside made you twist the wheel in an instinct.

        "What does this even do!" You hissed out as you tried your best to turn the wheel, gaining a slight turn only. You looked back to where Shadow Bonnie should be but he vanished. Your gears started whirring in panic as you twisted the wheel with all your might, not wanting to be caught. After the full turn, pops and steam exploded from the machine, making you back up with confusion and satisfaction. 'I want to feel the satisfaction but I can't,' You thought in disappointment. Muffled screaming from the outside echoed as waters started to leak out of the pipes. 

        "The house is flooding! Quick, get out!" A maid--you assumed, tried to order the others. That's when you felt the liquid under your soaked (paws/talons/etc). 

        'Oh my God!' You squirmed through the pipes and reached the window that the shadow was talking about. You punched on the window with extreme force that the window cracked from the impact. 'Good, just a few more!' Your mechanics panted and wheezed at the damage it was taking from its fists. You didn't have time to worry about your own mechanics, you just needed to get out. You felt the water reaching half of your legs, which sparked and went numb. "Why am I not waterproof, my mechanics are just as bad as Apple's!" You complained but with a final punch, the window shattered. The door opened but you didn't want to look back, you were hovering over the open gap. 

        "She's getting away! Someone get her!" The kid whined, making you rush at your escape. Heaving a heavy, mechanical body over a medium sized window while it's flooding sure took its time. Successfully, you pushed yourself out and ran into the bushes. "No, (Y/N)! My precious (animal)! Why! You good-for-nothing servants!" The kid burst in outrage and lashed out on the servants. It doesn't matter anymore, you were free now and that's all that mattered. 'Bonnie,' You couldn't stop thinking of the purple haired male. For some reason, he made your gears explode just at the thought of him. 'I think I see the pizzeria!' Hope and excitement filled you as you limped on. One of your legs got fully soaked and got short-circuited but at least you had one leg that worked. You made your way down to the pizzeria in the surprisingly empty streets. That's when you zoomed in on what's near the pizzeria. Crowds of neighbors and townsfolk gathered along with police who had taped the fences with the 'Do not Cross!' signs. 

"Have you seen her in the footage?" One of the police officers began.

"Yes, I'll admit. These strange guys in black crashed in but there was just so many! They knocked me out for a short time and I realized Bonnie was sprawled on the ground with oil pooled around his head. That was the last time I saw the (animal)." Mike admitted as more people started to crowd over, blocking your vision.

"Can you track her down, officer? She has an identity tracker installed inside of her. I-I don't want to loose an animatronic that I spent my time on trying to pay the mechanics to fix her." Mr.Ryouta interjected in the conversation. Out of the corner of your eye, you spotted Bonnie who was being examined by one of the investigators. Without thinking, you jumped out from your hiding spot, making people scream in terror.

"B-Bonnie!!" You screeched out before you crashed down to the floor, the water did eventually travel through your systems. A certain shadow watched from behind the bushes in interest as people crowded around you. 

Well done, (Y/N). Well done.