Cнαpтer 13: Wαѕ ιт мe?

Your sudden reaction made Bonnie surprised and he reached out desperately for you. "(Y/N), wait!" Just as he called out for you, the 6AM bell rang and he along with the others were forced to go back to their proper positions on the Show Stage. You sighed heavily as you settled yourself while watching the other three animatronics move back; limbs creaking from age. The outline of Mike Schmidt caught your attention, observing all of the animatronics slowly with dark bags under his dull eyes from lack of sleep. His eyes stopped at you and softened, pity held within. Mike took out a key and exited the Fazbear establishment without a trace. 

        'Why did Bonnie turn golden green? Why am I having visions?' Whatever these visions are, you weren't fond of them. Not even a few seconds had passed and the petite doorbell rung, signaling someone has entered the building. You wanted to close your eyes and not see the stoic face of Derek with Jay beside him. 

        "Do me a favor and stay here, I might need some help," Jay told his partner before heading towards the Supply Closet. Even though the janitor is blind, it still surprises you how he manages to find the mess of leaked oil and bolts on the floor left by Foxy. Derek decided to disobey his companion's orders and approached you cautiously; hands behind his back. The waiter stopped in his tracks right in front of your still (canine/feline/etc) face with a smug smirk, examining any hidden emotion inside your eyes.

        "You read the note, didn't you?" You felt your gears activating itself at his assumption, how did he know? "I used to bully you, (Y/N), back when we were kids. You always hung around those two runts that liked Freddy and Bonnie so much it just annoys me." Derek furrowed his brows angrily at his past thoughts. His confession didn't help you though, how did he know you were stuffed into a (animal) suit? Derek continued to gaze at you but you gave off little to no response to his confession of bullying you. 

        "And you said talking to animatronics was absurd," Jay scoffed, breaking the tension in the air carrying a heavy bucket and a flimsy mop, "Derek Miller, will you ever so kindly clean up the mess while I clean the animatronics?" Jay questioned sarcastically, throwing the mop and broom to the waiter who hissed as he grabbed the supplies.

        "Fine, Jay Ramirez," Derek retorted before he nearly yelped when the doors opened forcefully. There in the doorway stood Mr.Ryouta with an excited look plastered on his face. 

        "I have some great news for all of you! The rich family had been arrested after they found traces of proof back at their mansion and their lawyer didn't stand a chance!" The Boss placed a gloved hand over his chest and heaved out a sigh of relief. "We'll open this as soon as we can which means tomorrow! We're running low on money but the court promises to pay us after the damage that's been done," His words made your gears soften in melody and you could tell that Bonnie was smiling at the announcement about the family being arrested. You hoped that there wouldn't be any more kids like them coming here...

        "That's great Boss but, what exactly do we do now? I mean besides cleaning the place up of course..." Derek asked.