Cнαpтer 11: Broĸeɴ

Sparks. That's all you felt in your programming. You felt brain-dead when you were switched off forcefully. Suddenly, a satisfying restart in your system woke you up and you blinked. You couldn't. Your animatronic suit didn't have any eyelids at all for some strange reason. Instead of seeing clearly, your vision was cracked like throwing a baseball at a window. You couldn't feel anything, you couldn't move either. 'Why can't I move?' You couldn't even rotate your (e/c) eyes but you caught a glimpse of scattered (f/c) parts around you. That was when you realized your head didn't connect with your body. Basically the rest of your (animal) suit is headless. Footsteps was all you can pay attention to and distant mumbling, although it sounded more like vibrant arguing. It got closer and closer until you heard a door open and the light switch turn on. One of the figures gasped in shock at your dismantled state. 

        "Derek, what happened?!" The familiar voice of Mr.Ryouta filled your ears. 

        "I found her like this, sir. I also already called Jonathan the mechanic over." Derek, the one who dismantled you, explained to the owner. It sickened you just by listening to his voice. You couldn't even believe that he would go as far as to break you apart.

        "This pizzeria is in enough trouble as it is and we're in debt! I don't think we can afford to fix (Y/N)!" You could hear the utter panic in his voice. You observed as he walked towards you and picked your head up, making you stare at his pale and exhausted face. "You think that we can fix this?! If this happens again to (Y/N) then I might have to remove her. I never knew bringing back an animatronic can cause so much trouble..." You wanted to speak, to tell him to give you a second chance but you figured that you didn't have a voice box. Mr.Ryouta settled you down and both the boss and Derek left the room but the waiter lingered behind.

        "Maybe it's better this way, (L/N)," The blond retorted before leaving, making you wonder how he knew your full name. How did he know your human name? Was he secretly an animatronic or something? Even if he found your corpse he couldn't have figured it out. Perhaps, you knew him in your past life?

        "Horrible, isn't it? Too bad this is foreshadowing an event." Goldie's voice echoed in your mind. You wanted to turn around, maybe see him there on the table, swinging his legs. It's useless. Your entire body is useless at the moment. Honestly, this scared you. What if you were never fixed again? Was this what the others felt when they got replaced by uhm... the toys? Heavy footsteps passed by the room and you heard a surprised gasp. The second time in a row. A light engulfed whoever was in the room and started to pick up your parts. You realized this was Bonnie in his human form.

        'Bonnie...' You wanted to apologize. As if he read your thoughts, he glanced over at your head and picked it up. Bonnie didn't say anything, instead he hugged your dismembered head close to his chest and started to cry.

        "C-Can you speak, (Y/N)?" You gave him no response, it's not like you could anyways. You felt so lifeless, especially when Bonnie's maroon orbs reflected his worries. He placed you down gently before scavenging through your broken body, trying to find your voice box. "Don't worry, the mechanic will fix you in no time." He reassured you but after listening to the boss' conversation, you felt stressed out. What if they can't fix you? A sudden disturbance surprised Bonnie, making him shift back into his animatronic form. Derek was about to enter the room but screeched in surprise to find the purple bunny in the Backstage.