Chapter: 8

Claudes POV
I left to get his highness a drink and as expected, he was not where I had left him. I continued searching through the Phantomhive's corridors, half oblivious. before getting barged by someone, "ohh sorry! Excuse me!" The familiar, annoying voice, of none other than viscount Druitt. I growl in annoyance before grabbing his shoulder. "where is my master?!" I tried saying as calmly as possible, that was until I seen a perverted grin crawl across his face.
"Your merely a butler, if he needed you it would have been you he was calling." I tighten my grip on his shoulder.
"Where is he?!"
"Ohh touchy!"
I growl in anger and narrow my eyes as my hands move to his throat tightening my grip to slow his breathing. "I am not here to play games I can assure you! tell me where he--"
"Claude!"
I turn to see his highness staring at me with wide eyes, his dress barely in shape, and wig messed, and stood next to him was... The Phantomhive butler? Sebastian Michaelis.

"Claude? Do you mind... Lord Druitt was just leaving." I let him go and waited for him to leave before turning to Alois, "master, where have you been?.. "

I could have sworn my lord looked at Sebastian rather concerned before back at me... what exactly were they up to? Why were they even together.
"My apologies claude, I agreed to give your young master a change of clothing as he is feeling rather uncomfortable." he bows to me before looking at my master, " Ciel's room is the end at the end of this corridor, would you like me to walk you?"
" No" my master said rather sternly before looking at me, "my lord, do you mind if I spoke with Sebastian for a moment, I have some things I'd like to ask him." my lord shrugs before walking off to ciels room.

I look at Sebastian suspiciously... "what exactly was going on back there. Why were you with my master."
I wanted answers and I wanted them soon.
"I can assure you, nothing happened... between us at least," he pulls his hair into place before smiling at me. However, rather than return the smile I glare at him. I knew what needed to be done. and I knew I was going to regret it...

~time skip 10 minutes~

"C-Claude you idiot... Wh-what are you---uhh!" I slowly harden over his soft, pleasure filled moans as I pump his member,I cannot believe I had to turn to this... but I will find out what happened to my master. I stop pumping and rub my finger around his tip while speaking... "So... what exactly happened back there?.." He bites down on his lip and does now reply. He's being as stubborn as an ass. I use my free hand to push him against the wall (by the way during the time skip claude and bassy made their way into a near by bedroom) and pull his trousers to his knees, then slide my hand up his chest, purring into his ear... " I suppose you'd better tell me... or-" I push my tip to his hole, and teasingly poke it, but not enough for it to go in, "you won't be having this..."
"N-nothing went on..." He says through a harsh blush... I knew he was lying... however this whole thing was to make him want it so bad, he'd tell me... but I feel as if I'm about to go crazy... im practically already inside him.... I take a deep breath trying to control myself "that's not true though is it.."
I tease him a bit more and gently stroke his member before he answers.
"Fine! I caught him with Druitt!"
"Doing what exactly..."
"Druitt had him on his knees..."
I growl in annoyance at this... there was obviously only one thing he could be doing... however I didn't care about that.... that's all I cared about was this. saying no more I push myself into him, he moans out in pleasure and bends over onto a near by cabinet, I thrust myself in and out pulling his waist to get even deeper... Sebastian was a sight... the Phantomhive butler looking so weak and helpless, breathing heavily, almost drooling over sex... I grin at the thought and thrust faster and harder releasing a few moans myself, sliding one of my hands down to his member and begin to pump while thrusting.
"C-Claude! I'm going to---" he releases into my hand without even finishing his sentence, and lie there breathless... however I was not finished. I pull out and stand him up before sitting on the cabinet he was leaned against, then lie on it gesturing him on top of me.
"What kind of butler are you if you can't even make me cum?..."
He grins still out of breath then crawls on top of me, grinding on my member without actually putting it in. Running my hands up his thighs I dig in my nails, he groans in a mixture of pain and pleasure while looking down at me, "sexually frustrated much?"
I laugh teasingly, "no your doing a shit job..." He narrows his eyes before spitting on his fingers then rubbing his entrance, then holding up my member, he slowly inserts it into himself as he sits, biting down on his lip and breathing deeply as he takes the whole thing, I smirk in pleasure and allow him to sit there for a few seconds to adjust, but he can't expect me to be this nice... I am a demon after all. I buck my hips forcefully up without warning and he gasps before beginning to grind his hips, looking as if he was galloping a horse, I breath out in pleasure moving my hands from his thighs to his ass, squeezing his cheeks as he bounces. He wasn't as tight as my master... but his amount of experience made up for that, He knew every little thing to do... I feel a knot begin to form as I can feel myself coming closer. Knowing this I buck my hips and flip the two of us so he's on the bottom and begin to thrust vigorously, every thrust making it harder to hold back until with a final push I burst inside of him groaning as he moans loudly...

(Life update!!:') I've had my second holes pierced!! The video is actually on YouTube if you guys wanna see the person behind this Fanfiction ;) or if you just wanna see me bring terrified of needles... xD anyways if you want to see it then message me as I don't really fancy giving away my identity to people who don't want to know me xD anyways x 2 I hope you like my fanfic :33)