Chapter: 15

(Okay I has good news and bad news... Good news:
I PASSED!!!!! all but two... But shush xD! Main thing is I got into college xD
Textiles - B
English literature - C
Art and design - C
History - D ( xD Ffs)
ITC - C
English Language - B
Religious Studies - C
Welsh - D ( xD I'd rather speak Japanese anyway)
Science - C
Maths - C

I then passed both Welsh baccalaureate's, passed btec science, and I passed hospitality with a merit xD!! College now in september! And ima update a chapter because yaaay!!!!! XD you needed to know that okay😂 now bad news... I remember having an amazing ass plot twist on who it would've been that caught them... But I've forgot who it was.... Smh. XD so I'm just gonna kinda wing it😂☺️)

I wake up the next morning and look at the clock, it was 12:48pm... 'Claude would never leave me sleep in this late?' I sigh getting out of bed, "Claude?" I walk over to my dresser and pull out a clean shirt, shorts and underwear, then go to the bathroom. I sigh annoyed once I get there, and brush my teeth and hair before throwing my shirt aside and pulling on the clean one, doing up the buttons how Claude had taught me recently. I then pull on my underwear, followed by my shorts and leave the bathroom. I go back to my bedroom to see that my bed wasn't made. "What have I got to do for service these days. Useless bastards." I complain as I grab a pair of knee high socks from my drawer and pull them on, then make my way downstairs.
"Claude?... Claude?!" I call and wait for a few seconds for a reply... Nothing.
"Hannah?.." I continue to walk around my mansion but see nothing, there wasn't even a sound, or even so much of a hint that not even one of the triplets had been here... I go to the kitchen where I go in the fridge and get out the bottle of milk, sitting on the kitchen counter as I drink it. I turn my attention outside the window and notice something white in the middle of the garden floor... I run and put on my boots before running outside.
I discover the 'something white'  to be another piece of paper with this time an evil looking face... I gulp before heading Claude bellow from the woods, "ALOIS RUN!!'" I widen my eyes before freezing in fear... What should I do?! I can't just leave him... But... I shake my head before sprinting back inside, risking the number to the Phantomhive manor.
'Sebastian was a demon and Ciel a Lord... Maybe they know what to do!' I feel a tear run down my face as the telephone rings, imagining the worst things they could be doing to Claude...
Sebastian soon answers the phone with the regular, "hello, Phantomhive household, how can I help you?"
I was shocked they even answered, "Sebast-mmf!!!"
I'm forced to stop speaking and drop the phone as a piece of cloth is used to cover my nose and mouth, I scream, kicking my legs and throwing my arms trying to escape, all is silent apart from Sebastian's voice on the telephone, "hello?.. Is everything alright? talk to me I can help!"
My vision then starts to blur as my breathing slows down... Before I know it... Darkness...

(Okay now I have an idea xD but it's not the one I was planning ages ago... Or at least I don't think so xD sorry it's so short, if you guys know who the kidnapper can be, let me know in the comments xD )