Chapter: 5

(Authors: merry Christmas and a happy new year! okay so so sorry for the long wait, I had an iPhone 6+ on Christmas and forgot my password to log back into wattpad, but I'm back now so yay! How was your Christmas? Any gifts you particularly liked? I had my Ciel Cosplay =^.^= bleeh bleh bleh :D also I was wondering if you'd be interested in me adding in a Sebastian x ciel yaoi ;)
Alois: Hey what no! This is all about me and Claude! Author: well things might change.
Alois: No this is my fanfiction! I will not have Ciel Phantomhive ruin it like he does with everything! Claude loves me Ciel!!!*storms out*
Author: *facepalms* anyways... *punches fist up* back to the Trancy manor!
By the way this is going to be another chapter just on lemon I think xD)

Claude's POV

I lie there awake at the crack of dawn, looking down at my young master, sleeping ever so peacefully, the blankets rested at his waist leaving his whole top half bare, "Exquisite..." Slowly extending my arm I place it on his shoulder before trailing my fingers down to his waist causing him to whimper in his sleep. " So much tragedy, yet not one imperfection..." I then move closer embracing my lord in a warm hug before kissing his forehead. "It is time to wake up, master." Slowly with a slight moan he opens his eyes looking up at me. "Am I dreaming again..." I let out a soft laugh before lying on my back and pulling my master so he's sat on my lower waist then sit up holding his back. "I'll let you decide.." I lean in closer to my master kissing him passionately before biting down on his bottom lip, gently pulling at it. "mmmh...nope.. Defiantly not dreaming" he says with a soft laugh. "Claude... What time are they back?"
"Not until this afternoon my lord?" I answer curiously, I find out what he means however when he smiles before kissing my neck and running his hand down my chest. "Master are you quite sure?.."
"Of course Claude... We don't know when we'll get this opportunity again..." I grin before lying him down and getting on top of him. "Yes your highness..." I lean in to kiss my lord but he resits and turns his head with a giggle. "Claude id like to do things a little differently..."

Alois' POV

This might be the last time I get to be with Claude for awhile... I want to remember it...
I nudge Claude with my knee causing him to get off me then Push him down and sit in between his legs.
"What exactly are you planning master?" Claude says with a grin. "Nothing bad? I wanna be in charge though.." I say through a blush. Claude however only laughs "master? You want to be in charge here to? How very selfish of you? However you did so yourself you'd like to do thinks a little differently so let's say when we do these types of activities... I'm the master" I widen my eyes. "you? The master surely your joking?!" Claude however was not. He roughly grabs my wrists pinning me to the bed before passionately kissing me, then trails to my neck and sucks at it with a nip leaving his mark. "Claude..." He slowly extends his arm down while still pinning me me with his other and hardens me up. "Claude!..." He ignores my calls... Something about him was different. Almost darker, he slowly lowers himself down and pushes his tip to my hole causing me to moan and but my lip... however he does not continue?
"Is this what you want Alois?.." I look up at Claude confused... Did he just call me by my name?.. It would disgust me if any other servant called me by my name. Probably with Claude too... But somehow him calling my name here... Feels normal... I nod looking up as he slowly begins to push in "yes Claude." saying this he pulls back out with a grin. "Claude?" He honestly needs to make up his mind it's driving me crazy here...
"Alois what did I say earlier?... I'm the master now. do you really call your master by their first name?"
"Well you are? And you can't really expect me to call you master? Can you?" Saying this he laughs.
"Well it's either that or nothing?..." I narrow my brows looking up at him. he was serious... I should have told him to piss off right then but... I honestly need this... I think it'll drive my around the bend if I don't do something right now... My whole body seemed to burn in pleasure as I looked up blushing. "m...master..." Claude grins leaning down and kisses my neck. "what is it you want Alois?"
" Claude surely.. I mean... Master surely your joking?!" Claude giggles sending a warm breath Down my neck. "beg for it."
"What? No. Absolutely--" he slowly began to push the tip alone in and out teasing me. I blushed a fierce shade of red. one like never before as I looked up at him trying to contain myself. However the urge was driving me crazy... I was the Lord here it's bad enough for me to even do this with a mere butler without going as far as calling him master and now he wants me to beg?! However I couldn't take it anymore.
"Please master..."
I hear Claude softly laugh as he stops moving with his tip inside of me... surely he was joking my body felt as if it were about to break with the different feelings I had going on... I tried staying stubborn for awhile before shutting my eyes and swinging my head back. "godamn it you perverted bastard... fuck me master!!" I hear Claude laugh one last time before forcefully thrusting himself into me. I screamed in a mixture pleasure and pain... clawing at the bedsheets as Claude leans down kissing my neck. this feeling was completely new compared to last night, however we were doing the exact same.. was it maybe because I called him master? It's not just the feeling that's different it's the whole atmosphere. he somehow manages to thrust harder and faster without showing any signs of exhaustion, I on the other hand was breathing heavily as if I had just run a marathon and all I was doing was taking the pleasure. It got to a point where I was a wreck of almost continuous moans... rather than just the few occasional ones with every harder thrust.
My body by now was moving on its own and seemed to be in perfect sync with Claude, my moth also slipping out the occasional "master" though my pleasure filled whimpers, I felt almost hypnotised by the pleasure and couldn't stop my body. Claude thrusts one final time as he releases. warmth fills my body as he pulls out leaving me breathless.

He leans down placing a soft kiss onto my lips before getting changed. "Master breakfast will be prepared in around an hour, your quite welcome to stay in bed and I'll bring it up to you." he bows before leaving.

Claude was back now... the normal Claude that was... I sigh rolling onto my side and pull a thin bedsheets over me. closing my eyes...

Claude's POV

Hearing my young highness call me master really enthused me, I knew he wanted it but to go so far as to call a butler master and beg?.. Humans really are quite an interesting species...

(Sorry it so short :p I promise to upload the next chapter within next week at the latest :) don't forget to leave your opinions on the whole switch thing =^.^=)