Chapter: 11

(What's up with the new wattpad?😂 everything's so different, and sorry I took so long to update, I actually wrote quite a bit of this but I couldn't finish it because I've been ill 😷)

Ciels POV

Once Alois left the room was filled with an awkward silence... Sebastian as always is first to break it...
"Master, what exactly happened before I entered the room with Claude?.." He slowly walks towards me intimidating me with every step... I hated it when he did this.
"Alois was pulling my hair? Which is why I screamed?" I look up at Sebastian to try and convince him that I'm not lying... Sebastian sends me back a scary smirk... wicked to say the least.
"Master, are you sure it was your hair he was pulling?" He says, his voice a mixture between a joke... And annoyance...
"Of course? What else would he be pulling to cause me to scream?" I remember the recent event and try not to react to give Sebastian an idea... but he already knew. He chuckles before leaning in, inches from my face, staring intently into my eyes...
"Well...Master, if you was to ask me I would say that it did not in fact sound like a scream... but more of a moan..." I blush ferociously as he brings his head to the side of mine whispering into my ear, filling my body with shivers..."we both know what that sounds like don't we..." Saying this he rubs my member through my pants, from the touches of Alois only minutes before I still feel weak to pleasure and accidentally moan...
"Now master, you really are a terrible liar..."
"I'm not lying!" I snap at him before he grabs me roughly pinning me to the bed.
"One..." saying this he pulls of his tie, slowly wrapping it around my wrists... "the moan you made just now was so familiar to the one me and probably Claude too heard from the other side of the door, it would be stupid to say they were different. and two..." as he continues he ties a knot around my wrists and begins to tie the other one of his tie to the headboard of the bed, before grinning. "your still hard my lord..." he slowly pulls off my pants and underwear, I squirm under his touch and cross my legs trying to stop him. which fails.
"Master, as an Earl and a young Lord, surely you should know that it is wrong to lie?.." Saying this he begins to undo my shirt, I blush, my breath ragged; knowing what is about to happen... "You need to be punished... so you'll never... lie... to me... again." as he finishes he grabs my waist and flips me onto my knees, I try to use my arms to help me balance, but end up falling onto my chest, with my arms and backside up, it was most uncomfortable, however you could hear the pleasure in Sebastian's voice... "my lord, it seems you must really want this? Your positioning is perfect..." he grinds his crotch against my back end, I feel his thick member through his suit trousers, it drives me crazy.... I blush more ferociously, "S-Sebastian..."
"What is it my lord? are you quite alright?" He teases as he slowly unzips his trousers and pulls them off, leaving less to the imagination and more pleasure...I feel his member become more defined, and I'm able to feel the difference when he hardens against me....
I pull at his tie trying to set myself free, breathing raggedly from the effort being put into it, I couldn't stand it when he did this! Damn it why wouldn't he let me go?! "Sebastian please!" I hear him chuckle slightly through my pleads,
"My lord? It would appear that you are now begging for it?" Without warning he slips a lubricated finger into me, I moan out in pleasure, damn it! This is not what I meant by please I wanted him to untie me! But as he slowly moves his finger... I quickly have my opinions change...
"My lord if you wanted it you only have to do one thing..." Saying this he began to speed up the pace of his finger.
"Wh-what are you talking about I... I don't want it..."
"But it would appear that you do? That's all you have to do is tell the truth..."
Saying this he pulls out his finger, and instead places the tip of his hardened member at my entrance... im not going to lie it was driving me crazy... I pull at the tie in a final attempt to get out before letting myself fall forward... it was useless... He slowly pushed himself in, as I could feel his movement pleasure caused me to gasp with a slight moan...
"Master... we both know you want this? That's all you have to do is tell me the truth..."
I growl in annoyance... how could he just stop like that?! "Sebastian...." I whimper his name.
He slowly pushes himself into me more, before teasingly pulling back to the original position... I gasp out and bite down on my lip.
"My lord, that's all you have to do is admit it?..." Sebastian bends over and purrs into my ear...
Wait? How can he tell me what to do I'm the master? He's just my butler! "Sebastian! Stop it! I tell you what to do? It's not the other way around! It's your job to follow orders!" I look over my shoulder and snap at him, his face stares at me shocked slightly, before he grins and trails his hands from my waist to my member where he gently pulls.
"And what is it you want? My lord"
I blush in embarrassment and hide my face in between my strapped arms... there was only one thing I wanted right now... I mumble the words flowing through my head... "do it..."
Sebastian gently pushes himself into me before trailing his hands back, taking hold of my hips firmly. "what was that my lord? I doubt that was a clear comman-"
"God damn it Sebastian! Fuck me please!" I shout not letting him finish his sentence.
"Yes, my lord..." I feel him tighten his grip even more before Im filled with his huge member, as he enters me it feels as if my entrance is about to tear... but something about the pain always has me gagging for more... I moan out loudly letting him know he's doing a good job as he keeps his rhythm. I feel him begin to pick up his speed as my body is filled with even more pleasure, I arch my back and pull at his tie, the only thing that was keeping me from pouncing at him. I feel the knot in my stomach begin to form as he quickens even more... "sebastian! Im about to--" before I finish he stops completely, breathing quite roughly. "wh-why did you stop?.." I look over my shoulder breathing heavily, almost panting like some dog after a long walk...
He chuckles a bit before looking down at me and loosening his grip on my waist, sliding them up my chest, hugging me from behind as he whispers into my ear... " My lord, it's true that one of the most persuasive techniques is pleasure..."
I narrow my eyes, still breathless...
"What are you talking about?.. Why did you stop?.."
"My lord, it is true that you are my master and that you do tell me what to do, but it is my job to raise you properly and learn you the ways of life... which means learning you that lying is wrong..."
Damn him! How can he stop when feeling so much pleasure... I buck my hips back pushing him into me, but he only pulls back even more... "sebastian..." I whimper, wanting him more than ever...
"Master, what happened before I arrived earlier?.." I drop my head... "nothing happened..."
Sebastian pulls out even more, making me almost feel empty... "My lord I'm quite sure something happened, lying will only make it worse for yourself..."
He begins to move slightly, not enough to pleasure me but enough to frustrate me to say the least...
"Something did happen didn't it?.."
I bite down on my lip, and think of refusing to answer, until I hear him sigh as he starts to pull out.
"Yes..." I say sadly,
"Was that so hard my lord?"he questions pushing back in, I moan in pleasure finally getting what I had been wanting for what felt like forever...
"I'm not going to ask what just yet, I think you can barely contain yourself..." he starts to thrust again, but this time it was different... I couldn't tell whether it was because he was being rougher, or because he had kept me waiting... but it felt completely different to how he usually was... every thrust seemed to be more pleasure, in fact there was no pain anymore... I moan out loudly and blush as I feel myself coming to an end, as if seeing this as a signal Sebastian begins to thrust faster, using his hands to roughly pull my hips into him as he pushes in deeper... releasing himself inside of me...

He pulls himself out and crawls to the headboard... I stay there bent over on my knees, as his warm liquid runs out of me... "See telling the truth isn't so hard now is it?.." Sebastian says smiling as he unties his tie from the headboard but keeps it tied to my wrists, I sit up onto my knees breathing heavily, saying nothing...
"My lord?.. You look a little tired?.." Saying this he cups my cheeks holding my face to look up at his... I close my eyes and nod slightly. tired was an understatement... He places a warm kiss on my forehead before untying my wrists and lies me on his chest... "I know..." he says hugging me tightly, "but you can't sleep now... I believe the guests can only be entertained by so many parlour tricks..."
"Just five more minutes..." I say quietly nuzzling my head into his chest...
"Fine... five minutes then that's it..." he says checking his pocket watch... I slowly close my eyes as me breathing pattern calms to a normal pace...