Chapter: 4

(Warning Lemon!)
Alois POV
I hardly ate any of my breakfast, it disgusted me, however I could not tell whether it was just plain foul, or I just despised it as it was made by Claude.
I have been in my study all day, undisturbed, until I hear the door knock.
"Master, may I come in?"
It's Claude. I did not reply only rested my head on the desk in front of me. The door slowly clicks open. "My Lord, are you quite alright."
I growl in annoyance and murmur "Care now do you?" Claude walks around the desk and kneels by the side of me, "I never stopped caring?" Hearing this sent a warm tear down my face, "you know what I mean! what was all of that about last night any--" once again Claude had cut me off with a soft kiss. Making me heat up and blush a fierce shade of red. "My Lord, I always do care, and I always will, but you can't hardly expect me to act this way in front if the other servants do you? what if word gets out?" He caresses my cheeks, with his hands. Without thinking I throw my arms around Claude's neck, and fall into his embrace as I cry. he gently kisses my neck causing me to moan a little through my tears. He then slowly stands up carrying me bridal style. "My Lord, you seem to have a temperature, I think you should retire." Claude looks down at me smiling faintly.
"But Claude I'm fi--"
Once again I'm cut off by a kiss. "what time is it?.."
"6pm my Lord" Claude says carrying me out of the study.

Once I get to my room he places me on the bed and kisses my forehead. "excuse me master." I look up at him confused as he leaves the room, great. He's left again.

Claude's POV
I headed down to the kitchen where I found Hannah and the triplets cleaning. "His highness has come down with a cold and insists on some ryokucha tea, from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis in japan. I would like for the four of you go and get some while I tend to the young lord." Hannah along with the triplets bow before leaving the manor, I pull out my pocket watch, 6:32pm. They should be back before noon tomorrow. My lord has not eaten since this morning, I'll find him something quick, I get out a slice of chocolate cake I made earlier in the day, and make my lord some tea before bringing it up stairs.

Alois POV
Claude came back after around five minutes holding some cake and tea, my stomach rumbles slightly as I look at it. Claude grins before setting the tea on the bedside cabinet, and sitting in front of me cutting off a bit of the cake and placing it in my mouth. "Mmm, that's so good." I say with a smile. Claude grins looking down at me.
Within minutes, five at the most. I had eaten the whole cake and now sat there looking up at Claude.
"Master, I have sent the servants away on some business, they shouldn't be back until noon tomorrow."
Did he really just say that? So were finally all alone? now he doesn't have an excuse. "Claude--" I was cut off as Claude pulls my chin up looking down at me. "Master, you have some icing on your bottom lip." saying no more Claude leans in slowly licking off the icing before sliding his tongue into my mouth, causing me to moan a little before doing the same with my tongue, kissing him passionately as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Slowly he pulls away "Master, I think we should get you into something more comfortable, or if it is to your liking... nothing at all?..." I blush a shade of red and bite my lip as he slowly pulls off my coat and boots, then my shorts and vest.
I lay there in my open shirt, pants and socks as Claude takes off his glasses, placing them onto the bedside table before slowly crawling on top of me. "you too..." I say looking up at him. he slowly stands removing his coat and vest dropping them to the floor. He then kicks off his shoes before slowly unbuttoning his shirt, reaving his well built chest... he removed the rest of his clothes, and stood there in his pants looking down at me. "shall we continue my lord?" Claude says with a grin on his face, his eyes light up as I hold my arms out to grab him. He slowly slides me so I'm lying in the middle of the bed before lying on top of me, in between my legs with his crotch directly above mine, he slowly starts the kiss again while lowering his crotch so it was touching mine. I let out a moan as I harden up feeling his large member on top of mine. Claude looks down at me with a grin. "my lord? Already... Then I suppose there's no time to waste..." He slowly runs his hand down my chest and uses it to pull my pants down before stroking my hardened member, I let out a small moan as he kisses my neck, slowly moving down, until he stops just above my crotch before grabbing my pants with his teeth and pulls them off, flinging them to the side before he kisses back up stopping at my neck. "d-don't be such a tease..." I moan running my hands over his well built chest. Before he slowly begins to pump my member. "C-Claude... I want more than your hand..." His eyes widen as he looks down at me before bringing a hand to my mouth and entering to fingers. I grin before sucking them leaving them dripping when he pulls them out. He slowly moves his hands down past my member to my hole. slowly massaging in a circular motion before sliding in his finger causing me to cry out "Claude!"
"My lord, you realise that calling out my name... Only makes me want you more..." Saying this he takes off his underwear and sits pulling me onto his lap. I blush more ferociously as he lowers me down to his tip, slowly entering me. I bite down my teeth and he stops.
"My lord, I'm sorry does it hurt?.." No way was he stopping now, we finally got this far? I shakily wrap my arms around his neck kissing him before trusting down my hips, moaning loudly as he somehow fits. Claude slowly strokes my chest before lying on his back pumping my member, somehow causing my body to move without even trying, grinding on his member while letting out moans, as well as earning some from Claude. I begin to breath heavier and slow down as my body becomes numb... "C-Claude....I can't...anymore..." Slowly he sits up Before picking me up and turning, placing me on all fours. "m-my lord... I'm sorry If this hurts I can't hold it anymore!" Without saying another word, or even giving me chance to answer he roughly pushes himself inside of me, thrusting hard and deep. The mixture of pain and pleasure drove me crazy, I felt although I was going to split yet couldn't help but let out pleasurable moans... he continues to thrust fast until he pushes right in and I feel him grow as he bursts. I let out a loud moan and arch my back as I feel the hot liquid drip from inside of me... I collapse as he slowly pulls out breathing just as heavy as me, then lies by the side of my, pulling me close, wrapping his arms around me and placing a soft kiss on my forehead. slowly I feel myself relax... And before I know it...
Darkness...

(Hey guys so how is it? And Does anyone have any topic they'd like me to cover with alois and Claude? Any specific scenes?... Hehe I'm happy to take ideas :) )