Chapter: 9

~Meanwhile~

(So while the last chapter was happening Alois went to ciels room, had a bath and Ciel gave him a long nightshirt to wear, Alois has just gotten out of the bath and is going into ciels bedroom, (let's say Ciel has an en suite).

Alois' POV
I stood in the mirror looking at my towel dried hair... it was such a mess... I couldn't even find a brush so I had to use my fingers to comb my hair. I sigh and roll my eyes before pulling on the shirt Ciel gave me. 'I thought you're meant to wear these things in the day? I'm sure Ciel called it a nightshirt..." I do up the buttons, (none of them in the right place) they look perfect! I open the door to Ciel's bedroom and skip in. "Cieeell! I'm all done! How do I look?"
Ciel, who was sat at his chair by the window looked up from his newspaper for a split second then back down, "bloody ridiculous."
"rude! at least I don't sleep in these rags. what even is this?! It's so uncomfortable!"
"It's actually 100% silk. and I'm not surprised your not even wearing it right."
How dare he insult me?!! "Yes I am!! You just can't see from there!" I walk over closer to him. "see! There's nothing wrong with it!" This time he doesn't even look up.
"The buttons are all wrong"
"Then how about you do it Ciel!"
"No. Go get your butler to do it for you, that's why you have one." he looks up at me smirking. "because you can't even do the simplest of tasks."
How dare he! I narrow my brows in anger but Ciel just grins looking up at me through his newspaper, "what's wrong Trancy? Don't like the truth?"
"If you want to know the truth Ciel, it's that nobody truly likes you, not even your Butler. He's just there to consume your soul after you die..."
Ciel sighs seeming slightly bored. damn him!
"And yours isn't?"
How can he even say that?! The cheek!
"Claude loves me!! He's nothing like Sebastian! Your butlers like a dog without any feelings or needs that he can share with you! Just serves you until you die like a vulture or something. a bloody dog." I continue to trail off with words of hate, not noticing until it's too late when Ciel grabbed me by my throat and pinned me to the ground, sat on my chest stopping me from moving. "C-Ciel! Get off me you fat cow!" However... I had to admit I didn't know Ciel had a side like this to him... it's interesting... I smirk at the thought looking up at him... he was just...
Sat there?..
Not even doing anything...
"Tell me Ciel... do you like being on top then?.. Looking down at me like this?..."
An instant blush covered Ciel's face as he looked over to the floor avoiding eye contact.
"Sh-shut up! What exactly are you trying to imply?!"
I slide my hands up his thighs, "I'm trying to imply that..." I then move my hands to his hips and push him down a bit so he's sat on my member, (Alois doesn't have any underwear on but Ciel's fully clothed btw) then sit up myself before whispering in his ear... "you... want... me..." After saying this he's lost for words and only stutters a bit, I laugh softly purposely breathing down his neck earning a small gasp from him before he quickly covers his mouth with his hands... still whispering I say, "what's the matter Ciel?.. Cats got your tongue?" I lick up his ear lobe causing his to once again gasp in pleasure, taking this opportunity to kiss him, with tongues too... I gently use my tongue to play with his, and after a slight moan he wraps his arms around my neck and begins to kiss back. I wait until his tongue is at the perfect angle, just outside of his lips, then gently bite down on it and tug at it slightly before leaving go giggling... "Ciel in fact I'd say spider got your tongue? It makes more sense don't you think?.." Ciel then stands up, offering his hand to help me up. I take the offer but once up he doesn't let go of my hand... instead he uses my hand to walk me over to his bed?! Ciel Phantomhive wants to do this with me?! I have an inner fanboy moment before sitting on the bed next to him. He gently kisses me on the cheek, without me even having to try anything... I blush at the thought before looking at him... "I have to admit Ciel... I didn't think you had a side like this?.."
"You're not the only one who's butler loves you, you know... Sebastian is just the same as Claude and has feelings and needs that he shares with me..."
Did Ciel just admit to me that he and Sebastian have sex!! I couldn't believe it! I wouldn't have thought Ciel does this! I'm cut off from my inner excite on just finding this out when Ciel kisses me on the lips... I smile softly before gently pushing him onto the bed, leaning in for the kiss...
*Knock* *knock* *knock*
(Sorry it's so short, ill just leave it with a cockblock cliffhanger ;) I'll make it up in the next episode ;) )