Chapter: 3

I slowly awoke to Claude calling my name, however it was not how I would have wished it happening. Once again he does the same morning routine he's done for years. I sigh looking down at him as he buttons up my shorts.
"Anything wrong my lord?"
He questions looking up with the same face he always puts on.
"Nothing." I answer bluntly clearly making it sound that I'm annoyed, which I am. How can Claude be so close and passionate with me last night. Yet now, he acts as if nothing happens. Typical Claude...
"Excuse me, I will go and prepare breakfast for you now." after saying this he once again bows and leaves me all alone.
I lie there looking down, and placing my finger tips upon my lips, looking at where he once was, hoping for it to happen again...
"I guess something's do only happen once..." I sigh before standing and leaving my room.

Claude's POV

What I did last night to my master was wrong, I cannot deny that I loved every second of it, but it was sickening... for both a demon, and a butler. In fact no matter how you looked at it, it was wrong. I pass it off pushing up my glasses before whisking the eggs, today for my masters breakfast is an omelette, something nice and simple.
My master walks in and stops at the door, he knows he shouldn't be here... "Master?" I say while I pour the eggy mixture into the frying pan. "For today's breakfast I will be serving a traditional omelette." I hear him sigh before taking a few steps closer to me, "Not to your liking? I could do something else?..."
"You could always give me you?..." I hear my lord say with a giggle, I sigh and look down to see his arms are now wrapped around me... "my lord? I assure you that's rather..." I didn't know how to reply, all I wanted was to give myself do him. "what are you doing here, master." I say continuing cooking as if he wasn't there. I hear him growl almost before storming out of the kitchen.

Alois POV

How could he even say that to me! Ugh how I hate you Claude! I quicken my walk almost to a jog and go to my bedroom slamming the door as a tear falls down my face. I slowly crawl to my bed where I lie, my face now wet. "my lord, are you quite alright?.." I look up to see that Hannah has walked in. "Hannah..." Why does she always get involved! Yet somehow now I feel different... I look up and run towards her, falling to my knees as I hug her. She slowly wraps her arms around me. I look over her shoulder to see Claude in the door way, glaring at me, he almost looked mad. I sigh and close my eyes turning my head. He's just looking at me like that because he's jealous of Hannah being so close to his food. He's hungry, I know that well enough. I slowly pull away from Hannah's embrace as she looks down at me. "I believe breakfast is ready, my lord." I wipe my eyes and walk towards the door to see that Claude has gone. I slowly walk to the dining room followed by Hannah and sit down to eat my breakfast.

Claude's POV
How dare she be so close to my master. what right does she have. I sigh at the thought, earning a glare from my master.
"Claude?" He asks clearly annoyed.
"Master?"
"What's wrong with you?" His face looks disgusted, as if I am merely a villager.
"Nothing, my lord" I bow before standing back up straight and pushing up my glasses. It may be against rules of a butler or demon, but I shall have my master sooner or later, I want more than his soul..