Sleepover

You arrived at Millies house at 10mins before 8 and knocked on the door. Millie opened the door and hugged you. As you walked in you saw Louis sitting on the couch.

Y/n POV:

"Oh he is the first one who is here.
Maybe they spent the day together bcs they are a couple.
Should i ask one of them?
Maybe not because when they are dating then it is nothing what i have to know.
Why do i think about this at all.
I mean it is obvious that they are dating and it is nothing what borders me."

When you walked into the living room, Louis smiled at you and you blushed.
"Hi Y/N." he said.
"H-Hi."
"Wow it looks really beautiful here. Did you do it
Millie?"you asked.
"Not everything i got help from Lou."
You walk in the kitchen and roll your eyes.

" You walk in the kitchen and roll your eyes

It looks like this. 5mins later  the others arrived and sat down on  the couch. Louis sat next to you. You decided to watch It Chapter One.

At the halfway of the film there is a very scary scene and you were scared so you (from Reflex) you grabbed Louis hand and move closer to him. He smiled at you. You blush. But then you realized that Millie (p) watched over to you and you quickly let go of Louis hand and move back.He looked confused. You stand up and went to the kitchen to get a glas of water. Millie (p) followed you.
"I'm sorry that i grabbed the hand of your boy. It was just a reflex." you said nervously.
"My boy????"
"Yeah your boy.Louis?"
"Omg."she said while laughing.
"I know you date him. You even got nicknames for eachother."
"Oh no Y/n you are completely wrong. He is just my brother."
"Wait what??Omg i thought you were dating, hahah. Omg i'm so stupid."
"Yeah haha. I think you two would be really cute together."
"Me and him. No. I'm not even his type and we are just going to be friends." you said.
"Your opinion."mills said and then both of you went back to the others. As you sat down Louis asked if everything is ok and you smiled and nod.

After the film everybody got ready for bed.

It's the next day and you get ready but then realize that you forgot a sweater to put on.
"Shit!"you said a bit louder.
Louis heard it and walked to you.
"What's wrong?"he asked.
"I forgot a sweater and now i have nothing to wear,only my jeans."
"Wait Y/n i will be right back."
1min later Louis is back with a sweater an gave it to you. You said thank you,smiled at him and blush. You put on the sweater.

This is your outfit you put on with the oversize sweater from Louis

After changing you went to the dining room, where everybody sat. Then you had breakfast together. 45 mins later you said goodbye, hugged everybody and as you hugged Louis you felt something what you have never felt before. It was nothing bad it was the very opposite. You felt safe in his arms. You didn't want to end the hug but you had to. Then you walked home with a big smile on your face.

So guys this part was a bit longer as the others. I hope you liked it.

this is the last part for today( i try to post one or maybe two parts tomorrow):)