Dinner

It's quarter to 5 and it is time to go to Louis. Your mom drove you to Louis and when you arrived he opened the door and hugged you (Millie too).
"H-Hello Mr. and Mrs. Patridge. Nice to meet you."you said.
"Hi sweetie. Nice to meet you too and also you can call us by our first name. They are (sry but i don't know the first name of them, so i just chose some random) Liz and Jack."
When you walked into the dinning room, you were impressed.

It looked like this (if you don't like it pretend it looks different)

Louis pulls out the chair for you, so you can sit down. You smiled and blush.
"Gentlemen" you said.
He laughed. You and his parents have got along really well and they seem to really like you.

When you were done with eating Louis, Millie, Issie and you sat down on the sofa and watched a film. "Hey Y/n do you wan to stay overnight?" Liz asked. "Of course. I just ask my parents."

"They said yes but i don't have something to wear." "No problem Y/n you can have a sweater from me." Louis said.
You smiled at him. Then Issie went in her room and Millie you and Louis went in Louis room to continue the movie. After a while Millie got tired and went also to her room,that means Louis and you were alone in his room. " It was a really beautiful evening. Thanks Louis, for inviting me."
"It was time that you get to know my parents. They should know what a beautiful and kind person you are."
You blushed. You talked for a while and then you fall asleep in Louis bed.

It's the next morning.

The 2 of you lay there like this

Millie comes into your room and whispered downstairs that her mom should come into Louis room. When she was there she smiled.
" These 2 would be such a cute couple and Lou seems so happy with her. Since they had contact he changed in a good way and i think he really likes her. She makes him so happy. And i really like her too." Millie took a photo of you two. She had accidentally the flash on so the both of you woke up. Then you looked at each other and saw how you lay there and smiled.
"Millie have you taken a photo?" he asked.
"No i would never do this hahah." she said and run out of his room.
"Good morning." he said in his sleepy voice.
"Good morning" you answered.
" I have never slept this good in along time."
"Me too" you answered and blushed.
Then you 2 decided to stay a bit in bed to cuddle.

You cuddle like this for 30 mins and then went downstairs for breakfast

You cuddle like this for 30 mins and then went downstairs for breakfast. After that you put on another sweater from Louis and a pant fro mills. You had to go back home so Louis walked to the door and hugged you. Then you wanted to go but Louis grab your arm,pulls you back closer to him and ........................

to be continued

Hey guys this part is a bit longer again. I hope you like it and i wanted to make it a bit exiting for you. i don't know if i can post apart tomorrow but i try to bcs tomorrow is a really stresful day.