FaceTime

It's 9 o'clock and the both of you stand up and went down for breakfast. When you came downstairs Louis parents and your bestie Millie are sitting in the dinning room. "Good morning." Louis parents and Millie said.
"Morning" you answered.
Then all of you had breakfast together. After that Millie and you went to your favorite café and ordered a cold brew.
"So tell me." Millie said.
"Tell you what?"
"What is going on between you and my brother?"
"Uhmm we kissed."
"You what. Omg why didn't you tell me?"
"I don't know it's a but weird. I mean it's your brother and you are my bestie."
"You know I don't have a problem with that."
"Yeah but it was only a kiss and he didn't make any signs that he likes me more than a friend. So I don't really know what is between him and I."
When you finished your coffee you said goodbye to mills and then walked home. Your parents are not at home, so you called Finn if he wants to come over. He said he is on his way. Then you got changed.

This is what you wear

This is what you wear.(if you don't like it pretend it is another)
When Finn arrived you hugged each other.
"I missed you. But there is a lot to tell you."
Then you told Finn everything that happened.
"Wow y/n that's intense."
"I know. But I think I felt a bit for him."
"I think he is into you to but maybe it's a bit to early to date him when he feels the same way. I think the both of you have ti get to know each other better."
"Thank you Finn. You are the best. Do you want to get lunch with me?"
"Sorry y/n I would love to but I have to do a lot of homework today because tmr is Monday."
"Oh Sh*t I totally forgot. Ok then bye Finn see ya tomorrow."
After Finn left you made yourself a sandwich, head upstairs and made your homework.
It's 8 p.m.. You got a message from Louis.
Louis💐:
Hey darling. What's up?☺️
                                        Not much and by you?🙃
Same. So can you FaceTime?
                                                      Of course:)
I will call you in 5 mins.
                                                         okay😌
5mims later your phone rings and it is Louis. You've been FaceTiming for 2 hours and then the both of you fell asleep on the phone.
It's the next morning and Louis woke up first. He then took some screenshots of you sleeping.

Like this (pretend these are Louis and you)Then you woke up and you saw Louis smiling at you

Then you woke up and you saw Louis smiling at you.
"Did you watch me sleep?"you asked.
"Maybe" he answered. You blushed.
"What time is it?"
"It's 7 a.m."
"Oh. I have to get ready see you in school Louis."
"Yeah see you darling."
You hung up and got ready.

"You hung up and got ready

This is what you wear. Then you grab your stuff and went to school.

Hey I hope you like it. I'm the next part there is going to start a little bit of drama.Be curious😝