What?

....i love you. I really really love you. You don't have to say it back but-„
„I love you too" you answered and blushed. Then you kissed each other. Lou went home. You called Millie and told her everything. She was so happy for you. It's one week later, that means your parents bare going to come back tomorrow. You decided to take the chance and asked your friends if they want to come over to have a sleepover. They are going to come at 7 and you got ready.

This is what you wear

You prepare some snacks and cooked. When your friends came over you had a really great time together. It's time to get to sleep and Louis came and cuddled up to you.
„Good Night everyone." you said.
„Good Night love birds." the others (not louis)said. Then Louis gave you a forehead kiss and everybody fall asleep.
It's the next day and you heard that the door opened. Your parents came inside.
„Oh hello."you said.
„Hello sweetie." your mom said.
„Morning."your dad said with a stern look because Louis has his arm around you.
Then the others woke up and said also hello to your parents.
„How was New York?" you asked.
„Yeah about New York there is something we have to tell you."
„Uhm okay. Can they listen to it to?"
2Yeah. So listen. We went to NY not because of our job. Your dad and I felt in love with New York. So we want to live there......"
„Whatttttt? New York????"all of you said.

to be continued...........

Wowwwwww guys that's it for the book. The release of the new book is going to be MAY 20 Thank you for all the support. I mean 700 reads wowwwwww. I hope you have a wonderful day. See you on may 20 with the release of the new book. (You can also write some ideas or suggestions for improvement in the comments or as a message. Byee <3