It was only a kiss

The two of you arrived at the new coffee and walked to your table. You ordered two matcha teas. You were talking and laughing. Then Louis walked in. You were shocked.
„Hi, Louis." you said.
He smiled short but then walked away with a sad face. Your happiness faded.
„Excuse me real quick." you said to Will.
The you walked to Louis.
„Hey is everything okay?"
„Yes of course. Why are you asking?" he said.
„You seem sad and a bit jealous."
„Why should I be? Because of you and Will? No never. We are just friends y/n."
„But the Kiss?"
„It was only a kiss."
„Yeah." you said and walk away with a sad face.
Louis POV:
Oh shit i didn't want to be so hard to her. But I really like her and when I see her with Will my heart broke every time again. I want her to be mine but she likes Will and not me. So I have no Chance. But I really have to say sorry to her.
„Will I'm not feeling good I'm going home."
„Okay I walk you home."
„No I can do this alone. But thank you."
Then you walked home and tears tun down your face.
Y/n POV:
Wow he really hates me. But I like him. I like him really much. Like really really much. I have to get over him. He is really mad at me. He is never going to be mine.
When you arrived at home, you run upstairs and cry.

You changed into this.
Then Millie called you.
„Hey y/n. I just heard what happend. Is everything fine?"
„Hey Mills. Yeah everything is fine. It doesn't border me at all." you said but then burst out in tears.
„Omg y/n stop. Don't cry because of him he don't deserve you."
„But I want him. Only him."
„Uhmm y/n. I think Louis heard it."
„Wait. How?"
„He was in rom and I didn't recognize it."
„Oh no. But it's not important he doesn't like me at all. He hates me."
„No he don't."
„I'm sorry mills. I can't do this right now I can't talk about it and I don't want to think about it. I'm just going to sleep over it."
It's the next day and you are getting ready.

This is what you wear( it's just something comfortable because you are not in the mood to get ready)„Hey honey

„Hey honey."your mom said.
„Morning."
„Y/m is everything okay. You look really sad."
„Yes everything is okay mom. I'm just tired."(you lied)
„I just wanted to say that me and your dad are going today for 2 weeks to New York. So you are going to be alone for the next 2 weeks. Is that okay."
„Yeah of course. What are you doing in NY?"
„Uhmm just something for a new project."
„Oh ok. I have to go now. Bye mom see you soon and love you. Where is dad?"
„ He is already on the way to NY.Bye hun. See you soon love you too."
When you arrived at school Millie comes and hugged you.
„Y/n sorry that I have to say this but you look horrible. Your eyes are so red and you can see that you cried all night."
„Oh no. Really?"
„Yeah really."
„It doesn't matter. Let's head inside to the others."
Finn and Millie hugged you.
„Y/n everything okay?" both of them asked.
Then you told them the story.
„I'm going to kill him. He hurted my bestfriend." Finn said.
„No Finn. I have accept that now how it is. It's okay but thanks."
Then you saw him. Louis. Louis walked inside. Everything came up and tears came into your eyes but you hold them back.
„Hey everyone." he said. But everyone walked into the classroom with an angry and disappointed look.
After school Louis runs after you.
„What do you want Patridge?"
„I wanted to say sorry. I was really hard to you."
„ For what? About the kiss? Hey come down you already brought it to the point. It was only a kiss. We are just friends. I get it. So what? What do you want?"
„No you don't understand. I"
„Just Save it okay? I don't want to hear any excuses anymore. Look at me. I'm done. I cried all night okay?! Just let me."
Then you walked at home crying.

Hey guys I hope you like it. In the next part something good is going to happen.