I miss him

The two of you went back home(to You).
„We could cook something together." Louis said.
„Sounds good and after it er can bake something."
You decided to make Spaghetti Carbonara. You had a lots of fun and laughed a lot together. Then your food was ready.

It looks like this

It looks like this.
Then you eat. You talked about the situation with Finn again.
„So what should I do now Lou? You know I miss him so much but I'm so sad and angry."
„Maybe the two of you should talk."
„Yeah maybe you are right."
„But now we are enjoying our time okay?" Louis said and strokes you cheek.
„Yes."
When you finished you cleaned up and go on with baking.
„You decided to bake some heart cupcakes.
„Lou can you reach me the flour?"
„Of course."he said and throw some flour on you.
„Oh you really want this?Watch out." you said and grab a Hand Full of flour and throw it over Louis.
Then he grabbed you and began to tickle you.
„Stop Louis." you Said and couldn't stop laughing. Then he stopped and kissed you.
„This is the funniest thing I have done in a while." you said.
„Yeah and I'm happy that it is with me darling."
Then you continued to bake. When you finished they looked like this .

 When you finished they looked like this

„Mhmmm they are so delicious." Louis said.
„Yeah I can see it that they are tasting good it is all around your mouth." you said and giggled.
„Oh really. You want to try?"
„Of course." you said and kissed him.
„Yeah they are really good but let me clean up everything from your mouth." you said and laugh again.
You spent the rest of the day laughing, went on another walk and watched a movie. Now it's 9 p.m and Louis is going home.
„Good bye darling. See you tomorrow. Sleep well."
„Bye Lou."
Then you kissed and hugged each other. After that you went to bed.
It's one week later .You decided to call mills.
„Hey Girl." you Said.
„Heyyy."
„What are you doing today?"
„Mhm ähm not much. Why?"
„Do you want to get some fresh air?"
„Yeah of course. I will be there in 10 mins."
You hung up and got ready.

This is what you wear

Millie arrived and you began the walk.
„So one thing I need to know is how is Finn?" you asked.
„He is not feeling very well. He misses you."
„I miss him to. But I don't know how I should talk to him."
„I can call him now."
„Yeah sounds good."
He called him and Finn said he will be there in a few mins. When he arrived you talk about the situation.
„So how are things with Millie (b)?" you asked.
„Y/n I think you understood something wrong. First I didn't want to replace you and second I like Millie more than a bestie."
„Wait what. I'm so stupid. I thought that she is going to be your new bestfriend. Why didn't you told me directly."
„I tried to but you ähm yeah I think you know what I mean and nobody could ever replace you."
„I'm so sorry. Can we just forget everything and just be besties again?"
„Yeah of course. Come here." he said and hugged you.
„But now y/n tell me about you and Louis. How are things going?" then you told him everything is so nice and you really like him and you are so happy to call him your boy. Mills and Finn stayed overnight.
At the next day Lou came to you.
„Hey darling I brought some breakfast. Oh I See. Hi mills and hi Finn?"
„Yeah we talked and everything is fine again."
„Finally."
The 4 of you had breakfast. After that Finn and mills left.
„Y/n?"
„Yeah?"
„I want to tell you something. So spending the last time with you was the best time I ever had and when I am with you I'm the happiest person. You make me a better person. You are perfect to me. So I want to say that......"

Hey guys sorry for not posting. It's a really stressful time so yeah but next week I'm going to post the last part or maybe there are going to be two parts. After I finished this book I'm going to take a little break and then there is going to come out the second book of this story.