A new student

When you arrived at school you saw that a boy is looking at you, but you ignore it and went to your friends. Louis saw that the boy is watching at you.

 Louis saw that the boy is watching at you

He looks like this

„Do you know him or why is he looking at you like
that?" Louis asked.
„No he must be new."
As you walked in the new boy walked to you.
„Hi I'm William. William Franklyn Miller. I'm new here the principal said I'm in a class with a girl named y/n styles and a boy Louis Patridge. Do you know them maybe?"
„Yeah that is me and Louis is a friend of mine. I can walk with you to class if you want."
„Yeah that would be nice."
Then let's go."
The both of you walked to class together and you saw Louis starring jealously at you two.
„What are you looking Patridge?"
„Nothing." he said starring sad at the floor.
Then the teacher present William to the class and shows him his seat next to you.
„So class you are going to work on a project with the partner next to you."
(That means you and Will have to work together)
Louis POV:
„What if Y/n is going to like him more than me. Oh no i couldn't live with that. I can't imagine. I have to do something about it. Maybe she is free in the next days so we can go on a few dates hihi."

„So when are we going to start the project?"Will asked.
„You could come to my house today at 3."
„Ok yeah but I need your address."
„It's Queen street 22."
„Ok thanks see ya later."
After school Louis comes to you.
„Hey darling are you free today?"
„No sorry. Will is coming over today."
„Oh Will. You have a nickname for him? So fast."
„Yeah? Is there somebody jealous?"
„No why should I?"
„Just asking. See you tomorrow."
„Yes see you."
Louis walked away really sad.
Then you walked home and ate something. After that you changed in something comfortable.

 After that you changed in something comfortable

This is what you wear.
It's 3 and Will knocks at the door. You opened it and he walked in. Your parents are in the kitchen.
„Hello young boy what is your name."
„I'm William."
„Nice to meet you William."
„Nice to meet you too."
The both of you head upstairs and you do your project. After you were finished you decided to watch a movie.
„Hey y/n?"
„Yes?"
„You are a really nice, kind and beautiful person."
„Naww thank you will you are also really kind."you blush.
„It's getting late. I think I should go."
You bring him to the door.
„It was really nice with you today we should do this again sometime."
„Yeah see ya in shool."
You walked into your room and got ready for bed. Then your phone rings. It's Louis.
„Hey darling. How was it with William?"
„It was really nice. He is so kind."
„Oh ok. Are you free tomorrow? We could hang out."
„Sure."
„Ok nice see you tomorrow."
Then you went to bed.
It's the next day and you put on an outfit.

This is what you wear.
Then you went to school. You already had half of the classes for today and it's lunch break. Will sat next to you.
„Y/n are you free today?"
„Yeah I think so. Maybe we can go to the new coffee who opened yesterday."
„Sounds good."
After school Louis runs up to you.
„When should I pick you up today."
„Oh shout I totally forgot that we are going to hang out today. Will asked me on lunch Break."
„Oh William again? Forget it y/n. Have fun" Louis said and walked away. You asked yourself if he is mad at you now. Then you meet with Will.

Hey guys I hope you like the new part. Have a nice day/evening :)))if you want to get remembered when a new part is up then just write me and then I can write you when a new part is up<3