Chapter Nine

Saturday 1055

I made my way to Beacon View Point, I held back at the bottom. Hesitant. I hadn't told anyone I was coming here or who I was meeting. Especially Scott or Stiles. I could see they didn't fully trust Derek, but some how I did. I had put the blonde girl to the back of my mind. It was the least of the questions I had for him I suppose. I hung around here till just after 11am then I slowly made my way to the viewing point. I glanced at my watch just as I arrived at the top. 1130. I looked round and couldn't see him. I walked over to the edge looking down at the view. Warm day, blue skies with the auburn trees with the town further in the distance. "I thought you weren't coming" The hairs on the back of my neck stood up hearing his voice. I smiled for a brif moment. I turned quickly. Seeing him, butterflies appeared in my stomach. "I thought I'd see how long you'd wait for me" I could feel my head tilting. He walked closer smirking with his hands in his pockets. "Nice jacket" he raised his eyebrows with a complete smile on his face. I looked down. It was his. "It suits me somebody told me". I smiled back. He walked by me and I turned watching him. "You just gonna stay there?" he called. I ran after him catching him up.

"Where are we going?" I swear I had asked this question ten times now and he didn't answer one of them. "Jeez, it's a surprise". I stopped walking grabbing his arm and pulling him to turn to face me. "I've had enough surprises for a lifetime. I was nearly attacked at Blockbuster, you break into my house, you were shot, we both had the same injuries. Apparently your a werewolf! I've had enough-" he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer to him closing the gap between us. His lips landing on mine. He lead, I followed. His hands tightened round my waist and I slowly wrapped my arms round his neck. I could feel sparks inside of me. His kisses were slow, gentle. My head was spinning. I pulled away needing air. I lowered my head burying it into his chest trying to catch my breath. His chin resting on my head. "Come on, it's just a little further and then I'll tell you everything" He whispered. His cool breath hit my skin. I stepped back briefly slowly looking up at him, deep into his eyes. "Promise?"