Chapter 21

YouTube Channel

Name: y/nstark

Subscribers: 1,504,433

Videos: 1

avengers tower tour

2,384,957,654 views. 15,398,981 likes. 563 dislikes.

The video starts with a clear view of the Avengers tower from out the front. The camera turns around to see y/n.

Y/n: Hey guys! People have been asking me to make a YouTube channel and post some videos, so here we go. Let's commence with the tour of the Avengers' tower!

The camera is still on Y/n as she walks through the doors. She sees Happy Hogun and waves. She turns the camera to face Happy.

Y/n: Hey Happy!

Happy looks at her and gives her a small smile and a wave. The camera pans around the lobby.

Y/n: So, this is what the public is allowed to see when they book a tour. There's original suits and weapons and stuff. They're obviously very heavily guarded, so don't try to steal anything.

Y/n walks and gets to the elevator. The doors open and she steps inside. She flips the camera so that it's facing her.

Y/n: So, my dad's A.I, Friday, runs this place. Say hi, Friday.

Friday: Hello, Miss Stark.

Y/n: Can you please take me to the labs?

Friday: Of course.

Y/n refocuses her attention on the camera.

Y/n: So I'm going to show you guys the labs, the party deck, the training rooms, my room, and the main floor, which is where we usually hang out.

The elevator doors ding open and y/n steps out. She turns the camera around to face the hallway. The walls are lined with glass and have different labs behind them.

Y/n: To the left, you'll see the labs that we use for chemistry. We don't use it all that much, but it's there.

In this room, there are vials and cupboards, but it's mostly empty.

Y/n: To the right, you'll see the robotics lab. We use this one a lot, mostly for my dad's suits.

The room holds pieces of metal, tools, and, of course, Iron Man parts. There is also a motorcycle in the room but y/n doesn't comment on it.

Y/n walks down the hall to the next door.

Y/n: This is Bruce's lab. He's actually in there right now, as you can see.

Y/n points the camera at the glass. Bruce looks up from his work and gives her a little smile and a wave.

Y/n (in a whisper): He's working on something to do with gamma radiation. 

Y/n turns the camera to the next door.

Y/n: This is my dad's lab. Usually, my dad and Bruce work together in the same lab because they need two genius brains. I'm only allowed in my dad's lab when he's in there... but it seems like he's not.

Y/n turns to another door.

Y/n: This is my lab. I'm just working on a couple of things right now.

Y/n opens the door and steps in.

Y/n: So... this is my stuff. I've got my plans over there, tools in there, blah blah blah.