Chapter 29

YouTube Channel

Name: y/nstark

Subscribers: 45,329,281

Videos: 3

carnival ft. the avengers

2,492,295,783 views. 76,214,928 likes. 945 dislikes.

The video starts with a shot of a carnival. Lights flash different colours. The screen cuts to y/n.

Y/n: Hi everyone! Today I'm doing more of a vlog type of thing! Today with me, I have the wonderful Peter Parker!

Peter appears in the frame and kisses y/n on the cheek.

Y/n: These are my friends, Ned and Michelle, aka MJ.

The camera turns to see Ned and MJ. Ned smiles and waves excitedly, while MJ just puts up the finger.

Y/n: We also have the Avengers.

The camera pans over the Avengers. Tony is talking to the woman at the door of the carnival. Natasha and Steve are looking at a phone. Bucky has Sam in a headlock. The camera turns back to y/n.

Y/n: We also have some special guests! Technically they're not Avengers, though. Here we have the magnificent, the strong, the amazing... King T'Challa!

The camera turns to face T'Challa. He grimaces at the camera and gives a small wave.

Y/n: And, even better, his sister is here too! Let me introduce, the amazing, the intelligent, the beautiful, Shuri, Princess of Wakanda!

The camera focuses on Shuri. She waves at the camera. The camera cuts back to y/n with Peter in the background.

Y/n: And we have this magic doctor called Stephen, and my bestie, Scott.

The camera turns to show Doctor Strange face-palming at something Scott said.

Y/n: So, my dad rented out this entire carnival for us, which is awesome. Let's get on with it, then! 

A time lapse of the Avengers walking through the gates is shown. The camera cuts to y/n and Peter waiting in line.

Y/n: I'm here with Peter and the Avengers. We're riding the tea cup ride first. Shuri, Peter, Loki, Ned, and I reckon we can spin faster than everyone else. T'Challa, Vision, Bruce, Stephen, Nat, Steve, Hope, Pepper, MJ, my dad, and Rhodes want to chill out a bit, so they're not competing.

Shuri (from off screen): Wusses, the lot of 'em!

Y/n chuckles.

Y/n: So, we're up against Thor, Sam, Bucky, Clint, Scott, Wanda, and Pietro. Pretty sure they're splitting up into two groups, though.

The camera jolts as it is ripped from y/n's hands. The camera focuses on the face of Pietro Maximoff. 

Pietro: I am going on the tea cup with Sam, Bucky, and Thor. We're going to win because we are elite. 

Y/n (from off screen): Pietro, you little shit!

Pietro laughs. Suddenly the camera is back in y/n's hands. The camera cuts to everyone on the tea cup.

Y/n: Ready? Spin!

The camera is in the middle of the tea cup so everyone's faces pass by in a blur. The video cuts to a bird's-eye-view of the ride. The cart with Pietro is spinning with blue wisps coming from it, but y/n's cup is still spinning faster. The cup with Wanda in it has red wisps also floating through the air. There are three other tea cups in use, but they are all spinning nice and slow. Natasha, Steve, and MJ are in one, Bruce, Tony, Rhodes, Pepper, and Stephen are in another. Vision, T'Challa, and Hope are in the last one. 

The camera cuts to y/n holding the camera in front of her face.

Y/n: Pretty sure we won because I am feeling really sick.

Her face is slightly pale.

Peter: Let's go on that big one!

The camera points to a massive rollercoaster.

Y/n: Bet.

The camera cuts to a montage of the rollercoaster. The video cuts back to y/n in line.

Y/n: Bruce went to go get something to eat. I don't think he likes rollercoasters all that much.

The video continues as everyone gets into the seats of the rollercoaster. Y/n and Peter sit at the front.

Peter: Ready?

Y/n: Hell yeah!

The ride starts with a lurch. The ride goes up a hill slowly. The camera turns to face y/n. She holds it up so everyone else on the ride can be seen.

Y/n: Say cheese!

Stephen: No.

Y/n pulls the camera back down. The camera flips and the tracks of the rollercoaster can be seen. They are at the top of the hill now. The cart slows almost to a stop and then plummets down the hill. Everyone's screams can be heard and there are quite a few high-pitched ones, despite majority of the people being grown men. The ride twists and turns and after a minute, it's over. 

The camera faces y/n.

Y/n: That. Was. Awesome!

The camera faces everyone else. Most people are excited and full of adrenaline, while Bucky is shaking.

~ behind the scenes ~

"Hey, Buck, are you okay?" I asked.

I hadn't thought that the rollercoaster would affect him until I remembered he fell off a train before Hydra got him.

Bucky didn't reply. I walked over to him and gave him a tight hug. He tensed for a moment before hugging me back.

"It's okay. We've got you," I said.

Steve grabbed Bucky's shoulder. Bucky and I pulled apart and he wiped a tear from his eye.

"Thanks, y/n," he said.

I smiled.

"No problem," I said.

"You'd better get back to your vlog," Bucky said.

"You sure?" I asked.

Bucky nodded.

~ the video ~

The video cuts to y/n eating a churro.

Y/n: So, this is a really good churro. I'm gonna convince my dad to get me a churro maker.

Y/n takes another bite. She looks away and someone plucks her churro from her hand. She looks to the unknown figure in outrage before recognising it.

Y/n: Wade!

Y/n grabs the camera and turns it to face Wade.

Y/n: This is my friend! He goes by Deadpool.

Wade waves at the camera.

The video cuts to a merry-go-round. Y/n is holding the camera and sits on a horse. Peter sits on the horse next to her. Y/n pans the camera and every Avenger is seen on a horse. The ride goes around for a while before everyone gets off.

There are a few more rides recorded in the video. There's a giant drop, two more rollercoasters, and a video of Clint tripping over.

The video cuts to everyone in the car.

Y/n: Thank you for watching! For my next video, I'll be interviewing the Avengers! Comment some questions for me to ask! Bye!

The video ends.