Chapter 90

*slight smut warning*

I set up my phone and began the Instagram Live. Peter was sitting in my room at my desk. People joined immediately. Comments flooded through, some of them kind, while others were hateful.

"So," I began, trying not to cry. "I guess you've all seen the tweet, and the photo."

Lots of comments came through and I tried not to look at them.

"It was fake," I said. "I was - framed, I guess, for lack of a better word. I - I didn't kiss the other guy in the photo. He kissed me."

Lots of comments came up, with most people calling me a liar and a cheating whore. Tears came to my eyes and I blinked them away.

"I - I know that people aren't going to believe me, but that's the truth," I said, my voice breaking at the end of the sentence.

Peter had been looking at me the whole time and walked in the view of the camera.

"What are you doing?" I asked, wiping my eyes and sniffling.

Peter looked over the comments of the live. I didn't do anything and just watched.

"Y/n is telling the truth," Peter said.

I looked up to Peter.

"She didn't kiss the other guy. As soon as it happened, she came to me and told me. If she did it on purpose, why would she tell me? She loves me, and I love her. We would never do anything to hurt each other. Besides, you guys don't know y/n like I do. She's kind, caring, and hates hurting people," Peter said.

I looked up at my boyfriend in awe. He turned around to face me and smiled. He turned back to the camera.

"So, yeah. Y/n didn't do it. The other guy did. We still love each other, and that's all that matters. And, to be frank, you don't need to know everything about our relationship. So, unless my girlfriend and future-wife has anything to say to you all, I think this live is over."

Peter proceeded to end the live and turned to face me.

"What did you call me?" I breathed.

Peter blushed a deep shade of red and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I - uh... I called you my future wife," he mumbled.

I stood up from my place on my bed and grabbed Peter's face in my hands. I pulled his face to mine and kissed him deeply. He kissed me back, his hands finding my hips. One hand slowly moved up my shirt and traced circles on my lower back. I slowly slid my fingers into his hair, pulling him towards me.

I broke the kiss, my lips only centimetres away from Peter's.

"I love you," I murmured onto his lips, kissing him again.

My hands found the bottom of his shirt and I tugged. Peter broke the kiss and pulled his shirt off before recapturing my lips with his own. My hands traced the lines of his abs. When he pulled away I was gasping for air, and his lips trailed down my jaw and neck. He grabbed the bottom of my shirt when he paused.

"I - are you sure you want to do this?" he asked.

I nodded and pulled his lips back to my own. After a moment his fingers lifted my shirt. I broke the kiss so he could take it off, and continued kissing him hungrily.

He pushed me back onto my bed and his hands trailed up my sides.

That night was the best I'd ever had. Peter and I made love twice. The first time was painful, but I began to feel the pleasure after a few minutes. The second time was full of pleasure, and I didn't want it to end. My fingers had dug into his back as he thrusted in and out of me, bringing us both pleasure that was immeasurable.

Afterwards, I fell asleep in his arms with his gentle breathing on my shoulder. It was perfect. He was perfect.

guys i didn't rob you that's the best i can do at this point in time